***Official Political Discussion Thread***

You sideline, faux intelligent "independents" have to realize that there are bigger issues at hand than pointing out rhetoric. Great, another useless, unproven point out of the "independent's" system, now what? Are yall ready to engage in the real world or waste more time trying to sound smart with a 3rd party view from your own mind?

I believe he made a fair point grounded in reality.
And it shines light on more than just rhetoric but rather the system itself & suspension of disbelief. Core components.

I disagree and think you used a bit of your own suspension of disbelief to fill in the blanks for him. This constant "both sides are the same" argument tends to focus on the voter reactions and not the politician and policy (from what I've read in this thread). I bet if they took the time to understand what was happening they would draw a line in the sand.

Last edited:
I'm been saying, Trump will attack the independent bipartisan government organizations, especially the ones regarding the economy.

The BLS, the FED, and the CBO

He can't claim the economy is doing great when economist and statisticians say other wise.

You sideline, faux intelligent "independents" have to realize that there are bigger issues at hand than pointing out rhetoric. Great, another useless, unproven point out of the "independent's" system, now what? Are yall ready to engage in the real world or waste more time trying to sound smart with a 3rd party view from your own mind?

I believe he made a fair point grounded in reality.
And it shines light on more than just rhetoric but rather the system itself & suspension of disbelief. Core components.

I don't think it was grounded in reality.

Obama's mother is American, and no matter where he was born, he was birn as an American. The birther issue was nonsense from the jump, and it has been peddled by people who assign a very particular meaning to American, the kind of people who would with Ann Coulter's opinion that only those who have had American grandparents can vote. It was racist, nativist nonsense.

Contrast that with what we know of Trump's deals and how he conducts his deals, the thousands of lawsuits against him, the fact that all this stuff is documented and that you can read it yourself if buy one of the many books written by/about him at barnes and noble or read the newspapers/magazines.

It's not the same...

Man my grandma just told me the government cuts are necessary, but if they cut her social security and Medicare, she would be mad.

This is a Republican supporter telling me this.

This makes me sad.

People need to start studying policy issues more.

And the differences between the parties become clear.

'Da Independent" hate getting wonkish because they can only guarantee equal footing in a debate of they keep it ideological and talk about behavior

Last edited:
People need to start studying policy issues more.

And the differences between the parties become clear.

'Da Independent" hate getting wonkish because they can only guarantee equal footing in a debate of they keep it ideological and talk about behavior

Does this mean pick a side? :nerd:

No it means stop making drive by post that just amount to "both sides are the same"

You running to call someone else?

Da hell :lol:

You do the "independants are idiots" thing well. He does the "it's all rigged" thing better than I.

I never called all independents idiots. Nice try.

So what, you're just trolling?

You're calling dude in here to fight a battle for you? He is welcomed to come in and speak his mind on anything. No problem in that.

But if you think I will engage him in a back and forth for your entertainment, you're gonna be disappointed.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom