***Official Political Discussion Thread***

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...ctical-reality-president-latest-a7550601.html

That would be dumb of them to have war
China has many separate regions that would rebel against the communist government too if a major war were to erupt
Plus we have Taiwan armed to the teeth

A US government that succeeds in disregarding the one China policy would probably result in the same outcome, wouldn't it?

Y'all really tried to have a serious discussion with Mr.Guy Mr.Guy . THINK about that for a minute. Timid ****** Tebow. He's well meaning, progressive and wants to know more.....but the complexities can be lost on him. Think DipsetGeneral.

Then we have guccjermaine2 guccjermaine2 who is truly unstable. Like taking on his BM's persona and creating an account to bash himself. Multiple personality disorder **** :lol:.

THATS who y'all engage with?

We gotta do better.

That would be dumb of them to have war
China has many separate regions that would rebel against the communist government too if a major war were to erupt
Plus we have Taiwan armed to the teeth

A US government that succeeds in disregarding the one China policy would probably result in the same outcome, wouldn't it?
True. There would be a global annilihation and a global economy ruined though if both pull this stunt of a world war 3.

Y'all really tried to have a serious discussion with @TimidTebow. THINK about that for a minute. Timid ****** Tebow. He's well meaning, progressive and wants to know more.....but the complexities can be lost on him. Think DipsetGeneral.

Then we have @GuccJermaine2 who is truly unstable. Like taking on his BM's persona and creating an account to bash himself. Multiple personality disorder ****
laugh.gif

We gotta do better.
roll.gif

Last edited:
Y'all really tried to have a serious discussion with @TimidTebow. THINK about that for a minute. Timid ****** Tebow. He's well meaning, progressive and wants to know more.....but the complexities can be lost on him. Think DipsetGeneral.

Then we have @GuccJermaine2 who is truly unstable. Like taking on his BM's persona and creating an account to bash himself. Multiple personality disorder ****
laugh.gif

We gotta do better.
laugh.gif
  i thought that it was that dude. wasn't he all in his feelings in one thread after she played him lmao

laugh.gif

We gotta do better.
I thought that was him, wasn't sure that's why I didn't even respond. Dude our own personal SPLIT member. 

Wow

Even the Koch brothers are pissed
They are some of the wealthiest and most influential political donors right?
Doubt the GOP will be happy about this
I hate them but jeez
Even they are mad that trumps corruption surpassed them, sheesh

Remember that they did not support his run either. They see that his bullyish attitude may result in people no longer being indifferent and taking action against the GOP.

Republicans are ****boys for real. First they praised the EO, now they are backtracking.

Bunch of flipflopping idiots.

Should have thought about the message it would send to those people who risk their lives and their families' lives to fight on the side of Americans first.

Last edited:

laugh.gif

We gotta do better.
You can't keep my name out your rainbow  **** mouth. We both in ATL inbox so we can meet, I think you got something you need to tell me personally. 

Timid is cool in my book
During the election he said some funny jokes and was right in his prediction

Republicans are ****boys for real. First they praised the EO, now they are backtracking.

Bunch of flipflopping idiots.

Should have thought about the message it would send to those people who risk their lives and their families' lives to fight on the side of Americans first.
:lol: Paul Ryan getting roasted

FOH :lol: :lol:

Welp it was fun while it lasted.

Send me back to Africa pls

Y'all really tried to have a serious discussion with [@=/u/115367/TimidTebow]@TimidTebow[/@]. THINK about that for a minute. Timid ****** Tebow. He's well meaning, progressive and wants to know more.....but the complexities can be lost on him. Think DipsetGeneral.

Then we have [@=/u/174519/GuccJermaine2]@GuccJermaine2[/@] who is truly unstable. Like taking on his BM's persona and creating an account to bash himself. Multiple personality disorder **** :lol: .

We gotta do better.

You can't keep my name out your rainbow  **** mouth. We both in ATL inbox so we can meet, I think you got something you need to tell me personally. 

soft.0.gif

Back
Top Bottom