***Official Political Discussion Thread***

"we are officially putting Iran on notice"

what does that even mean?

it's like that NFL ref calling a personal foul because "he was giving him the business."

What a disingenuous tweet:

He's acting like this was a surprise. But the deal was public and was negotiated in November:

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/13/world/australia/australia-refugees-united-states.html

Btw, Why the **** is this bigot calling refugees "illegal immigrants"

You know, I have to give it to trump. I thought the first 10 days would be bad but that there would be no way that he could keep up the pace.

But **** me fancy, donald has outdone himself today! Very well done.

He insulted Mexico, he insulted Australia, he insulted Iran, he insulted generations of African Americans, he is potentially going to have to defend ordering a raid in Yemen that killed a SEAL and children, and his wife is missing.

At this pace, the Democrats won't even have to worry with a strategy for blocking the SCOTUS pick. WWIII will be here before he is confirmed. And I think Melania has escaped to a bunker in Moscow to shelter until this all blows over.

Last edited:
he got 60000000 votes.

let that sink in.

btw, I'm falling in love with this Isa Soares who is the late-night anchor for CNN. :nerd:

Last edited:
Trump named Japan a currency manipulator, because supposedly having a central bank means your cheating the other countries in the world

When the dollar starts to straighten more and that hurts exports, watch Trump get very interested in "currency manipulation"

Last edited:
Apparently Iran is threatening to blow up Israel because of Trump

These times have been strange...

Trump vs Netanyahu would be amazing
I have a theory that the US and Russia are about to use Iran and Israel as puppets to attack each other, which will lead to both having an excuse to interfere in the Middle East as a process, and after all that is settled, US withdraws from the Middle East while Russia installs puppet governments over there.

I will probably be wrong, but who knows

Last edited:
this milo guy keep showing up at UCs :smh:

but seriously, some of the protestors are doing stupid ****.

Last edited:

It's mostly anarchists and the antifa people doing that stupid violence crap
Liberals need to distance themselves from them.

im sayin ..

like im pretty damn sure most if not all tf the violence is people that dont even go to cal

if you're not from the east bay, there's a pretty well known protest group out there that just runs around in masks and ****.

just :smh:

Last edited:
Trump named Japan a currency manipulator, because supposedly having a central bank means your cheating the other countries in the world

When the dollar starts to straighten more and that hurts exports, watch Trump get very interested in "currency manipulation"

:lol:

Wow, Japan a currency manipulator now?

They do/did a great deal of fiscal stimulus since 1989 and they have perhaps too many barriers to entry for US goods (as someone who is involved in California's agricultural community, that is a huge issue).

As far as currency is concerned, their central bank usually makes the yen a bit too strong. They are the anti currency manipulators.

I will say this though about papi Trump, his Mexican tariffs are going to be fantastic for my Avocado co op returns.

It's raining in California again and now Mexican gonna get shut down. It's like when Gus Fring had his super lab humming all while making the US shut down the Mexican Border.

Last edited:

im sayin ..

like im pretty damn sure most if not all tf the violence is people that dont even go to cal

if you're not from the east bay, there's a pretty well known protest group out there that just runs around in masks and ****.

**** him. It wouldn't be the bay if he could waltz in and spew his hate speech. Burn that **** down!

^^ Look man, I know you hate Trump, but blaming this on him is like blaming the shoot down of Extortion 17 or the death of Linda Norgrove on Obama.

Even though there are some idiots out there that do actually blame Obama for the shoot down of Extortion 17.

But people blamed EVERYTHING on Obama.

I have absolutely no issues with people blaming Trump even if he has nothing to do with it.

So they're going to allow adoption agencies to turn down would-be LGBTQ parents with this new EO?

So pretty much **** the kids--let them jump from foster home to foster home or just chill in less than stellar living situations, huh?

Sweatergod religion is such a cancer to logical thinking. Dudes claim to be for the children but would rather they continue to suffer instead of being in the loving home of LGBTQ parents. And let's not get into being anti-abortion but then wanting to gut social programs that actually help those kids you were so adamant about saving. :smh: :smh: :smh:

I'm fairly certain those dudes feel that hopping from home to home is MUCH better than being in a stable home with a gay couple.

Just how them cats operate, homey.

The best part is that Abe offered to explain monetary policy to trump.

It closely parallels your offer to teach economics to the hoods.

im sayin ..

**** him. It wouldn't be the bay if he could waltz in and spew his hate speech. Burn that **** down!
Nah this is just giving him more attention
This is what the guy thrives for
The best would be to just not show up at all, and eventually he will become irrelevant

im sayin ..

YAWP. I attended during the protests for outcomes of eric garner and michael brown and it was ALWAYS cats suited and masked up causing mayhem for everyone.

Looking upon this antifa riot, it reminds me of reading the anarchy history of the 1880s to 1900s, where there were moments like the Haymarket Affair that symbolized restlessness with the government.

Also have to mention that William McKinley, a president who Trump somewhat resembles, got assasianted by an anarchist in 1901.

Back
Top Bottom