***Official Political Discussion Thread***

When I look at the white electorate I see about 60% of it being genuinely deplorable and willing to vote Republicans no matter what. I see 20% who are "woke" and will vote for Democrats even if they disagree with them on economics. The remaining 20% are genuinely worried about the economy and are willing to throw people of color under the bus.

It's that remaining 20% that can swing everything for the liberal coalition. I think that if we off them the deal that we will never go backward on race and gender issues but we will take big and affirmative steps to improve your economic situation, we could capture that demographic subset and everyone, especially minorities would do better with Democratic super majorities.

I understand you and others' desire to see all Trump voters burn in hell but politics is about dealing with what is in front of of you and sometimes forgiving people who do not really deserve to be forgiven. I want Democrats to be more like Littlefinger and win and be less like Stannis and lose.

Mike Coffman is a clown. Dude rolled through my barbershop a few years back and it took everything I had not to call him out for his bogus policies in front of the Black barbershop.

He really typed out "let's their son fly out to Miami to drop 15k on a Cuban...."

My dude is so disconnected from reality, do you even know your age bro?...you don't need your moms permission to get on a plane man..

you're not getting da point....you never do thou :lol:

can't wait till that da summer :pimp:

Can we all just have a cease fire on Ninja and his personal life?

Yes it is extremely hypocritical to be a rugged individualist while benefiting from a rent stabilized home. However, all the stuff about his job, assets and his relationship with his mother seems gratuitous.
i disagree with 99% of his political views and especially his stance on the environment, but all the personal attacks are in poor taste.

Yea can we get a petition going to agree to ignore him.

It will only work if we all agree to.

NT's first bill :pimp:

It should read: We collectively agree to ignore the username Ninjahood forevermore. Anyone who breaks this agreement will be subject to taxes in the form of one rep per infarction to the username amel223's account.

Let's all go ahead and sign this so I can put it on Meth's desk

Last edited:
Really some of you get rustled by ninja too much
Don't resort to the ad hominems and stick to just being silent or strictly debating on the facts

http://postonpolitics.blog.palmbeac...urn-to-palm-beach-for-third-straight-weekend/

President Donald Trump will return to his Mar-a-Lago Club in Palm Beach this weekend, according to a Federal Aviation Administration advisory issued just moments ago.

Trump will be in town from Friday through Monday, according to the FAA. The advisories issued by the agency are among the best indicators of presidential travel. They are issued several days before the FAA enacts temporary flight restrictions, and are intended as a heads up to pilots who may travel through an area when a president is visiting.

:smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh:

I'm sure none of you are surprised

When I look at the white electorate I see about 60% of it being genuinely deplorable and willing to vote Republicans no matter what. I see 20% who are "woke" and will vote for Democrats even if they disagree with them on economics. The remaining 20% are genuinely worried about the economy and are willing to throw people of color under the bus.

It's that remaining 20% that can swing everything for the liberal coalition. I think that if we off them the deal that we will never go backward on race and gender issues but we will take big and affirmative steps to improve your economic situation, we could capture that demographic subset and everyone, especially minorities would do better with Democratic super majorities.

I understand you and others' desire to see all Trump voters burn in hell but politics is about dealing with what is in front of of you and sometimes forgiving people who do not really deserve to be forgiven. I want Democrats to be more like Littlefinger and win and be less like Stannis and lose.

-I have no desire for anyone to burn in hell besides probably Trump himself. I have said multiple times I want economic security for even the worst of the 60% you mentioned.

-Forgiving people that don't deserve to be forgiven is not just politics for some, it is literally what is like to try to be a person of color in American while trying to be optimistic about the country. Probably every single Democratic candidate (and I do mean all) have committed acts of white supremacy, and frankly don't deserve to be forgiven. Yet most of them were. So please, I'm not in the mood to be lectured about forgiveness.

-Secondly, please read what you are saying. So now the Democrat strategy is telling minorities that your *** won't get kicked because, hey "democrats". Yes, Democrats are better than Republicans, progressive ones better than centrist, but with all due respect, what is going stop minorities from feeling the same level of alienation that folk in the Rust Belt now claim they feel about the Dems? And the plan is just to market to minorities that they need to cast their votes to prevent an *** kicking?

And I know the comeback is govern different than you campaign, but then you're asking minorities to take a leap of faith, and trust voters that have shown they are ready and willing to throw them under the bus at anything time. And frankly, trust white progressive legislators that routinely act like the issues of minorities are secondary.

I understand winning is important. Getting as many democrats in office is important, preferably with them being as progressive as possible. Trust me I want to happen.

But if excuse me that in 2017, I am not disappointed at the thought of the only way forward being that minorities know their place in the liberal tent is behind "the white working class" man.

Last edited:
Really some of you get rustled by ninja too much
Don't resort to the ad hominems and stick to just being silent or strictly debating on the facts

There was a spot when NH had the dudes arguing for 10+ pages over nursing names.

I see Rusty has seen the light and chilled on trying to call him out on everything. But lionblood and ksteezy act like they have a crush on dude.

It's crazy because they both seem like smart cats. Everyone tries to talk about the living situation and the occupation...

But a wise saying goes:

"Never argue with a fool, because from a distance, you can't tell who's the fool"
Or something like that

Now, I'm not calling ninja a fool by any means, but it feels like folks in here are itching for ninjas acknowledgment sometimes... And arguing with a dude that *insert everything*, kinda makes you the fool.

Last edited:
All I want Ninja is to be a lil empathetic, so to that end I might point out some hypocrisy.

I have mostly forgiven the diet racist stuff, because frankly, dude probably doesn't grasp how offensive some of the stuff he says really is. He is not intentionally malicious as others that have been.

I will still clown the content of his post if he says something silly. Mocking someone's silly arguments, especially in a joking manner is a better course of action than personal shots.

Like 18 hours of political news a day. How can you not find that hilarious. :lol: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom