***Official Political Discussion Thread***

is that golden tate?

nerd.gif
yea
you gotta post that in the NFL thread

So are there going to be any consequences whatsoever for this dude claiming Obama wiretapped him during the election while presenting zero evidence?

So are there going to be any consequences whatsoever for this dude claiming Obama wiretapped him during the election while presenting zero evidence?

Have there been any consequences for any of his prior, daily lies? :lol: :smh:

I feel like he's not gonna be punished for anything as long as the GOP have a full majority in congress

@POTUS: "They've stolen our jobs, they've stolen our companies, and our politicians sat back and watched."

C6-vnUfV0AA1dj2.jpg

I just wanna fist fight Trump one time. I'm talkim no holds barred, bare knuckle brawling. That's all I want from this regime. Just one fight...that is all

This'll piss off some white folks

WHAT'S TRUE
A federal court ruled that the shooting of two dogs was justified.

WHAT'S FALSE
While the court's decision may be cited as precedent in similar cases, no portion of it could reasonably be construed as broad license for police officers to shoot any or all dogs encountered on the job; multiple mitigating factors cited in the ruling was not in social media retellings.

http://www.snopes.com/federal-judge-rule-police-can-legally-shoot-kill-dogs/

Nah

Dogs lives are still treated with more value than certain groups of humans.

I just wanna fist fight Trump one time. I'm talkim no holds barred, bare knuckle brawling. That's all I want from this regime. Just one fight...that is all
trump the type to get all loud and tough in your face, then start talkin about "touch me and ill sue you" chicken****

trump the type to get all loud and tough in your face, then start talkin about "touch me and ill sue you" chicken****

I aint got **** but bad credit n some shoes n hats. He can sue all he wants, but at the end of the day, no one paying those medical bills :wink:

:rofl: :smh:

I was a Snowden supporter for a minute but man his shilling for wikileaks has kinda turned me off. I also miss the OG wikileaks who had no clear agenda outside of just spreading awareness about government misdeeds from all over the world, instead of just conveniantly picking and choosing what to shed light on.

Goldman Sachs is basically in charge of US fiscal policy right now btw :lol:

Was a huge Snowden supporter. I still support his actions but the man himself has lost me.

These people continuously disappoint me. I think Carl Sagan is the only media figure I like to never get the side eye from me.

I'm under the assumption Julian Assange is dead or imprisoned. I don't think he's really running Wikileaks anymore.

Very patiently waiting for more leaks to come either way, especially verifiable info. Hoping there's more info about Michael Hastings death. With the recent mass publication of the vault 7 stuff from last year, some big disclosures could be around the corner.

I was looking for this gif :lol:

The Associated Press‏Verified account  @AP 23m23 minutes ago

BREAKING: Netherlands’ main exit poll suggests that anti-Islam firebrand Geert Wilders had unexpectedly poor showing in election.

The Associated Press‏Verified account  @AP 23m23 minutes ago

BREAKING: Netherlands’ main exit poll suggests that anti-Islam firebrand Geert Wilders had unexpectedly poor showing in election.
One thing about this Drumpf presidency is that it might open people's eyes at how incompetent these right wing populists are when it comes to general politics. They're great when it comes to spreading fear and blaming everything on others, but once they actually do get power, they can't do jack ****: See Obamacare versus Drumpfcare.

Maybe the Dutch have seen this incompetence in these couple of months Drumpf was in office.

Last edited:

The Associated PressVerified account @AP 23m23 minutes ago

One thing about this Drumpf presidency is that it might open people's eyes at how incompetent these right wing populists are when it comes to general politics. They're great when it comes to spreading fear and blaming everything on others, but once they actually do get power, they can't do jack ****: See Obamacare versus Drumpfcare.

Maybe the Dutch have seen this incompetence in these couple of months Drumpf was in office.

Most importantly, the lessons of the past have not been forgotten by some of us. The two world wars were the result of "me first and only me" politics, and with the arsenal we have at our disposal today, this is the last thing we want to see happen.

Cooperation on an international scale makes the world safer, not this isolationist nonsense.

Back
Top Bottom