***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Keep dreaming buddy

we still waiting for that evidence. :lol:

it was Trump administration who green lit da investigation.

They had no choice at this point

of course they had a choice, da majority of GOP folks outside da usually Graham & McCain were quiet as kept.

and unless everyone caught amnesia, you need control of da House to initiate impeachment proceedings, which Dems don't have.

Trump's own DOJ appointed Mueller, if i was guilty there's no way any type of political pressure is getting me to do that.

FAM WHAT IS IT TO YOU!?

what you get off defending this whole **** show so passionately? I'm legit intrigued...is it a pride thing which you feel you gotta stand against every NTer? Or do you genuinely love that racist clown THIS much?

I'm not speaking about the current state of the GOP, I'm saying it's been done in previous history.

Last edited:
Here ya go ninja, just throw this on all your post

of course they had a choice, da majority of GOP folks outside da usually Graham & McCain were quiet as kept.

and unless everyone caught amnesia, you need control of da House to initiate impeachment proceedings, which Dems don't have.

All they need is to find proof of a criminal act to impeach him....which doesn't seem that hard to do at all....we all know Trump is either corrupt or plain STUPID....either way he's unfit to lead the country and die to his actions, he will be impeached.

You come off as a delusional human being fam....kind of silly defending such a **** individual so hard....you ain't **** to that man, your kind ain't **** to him.

Trump's own DOJ appointed Mueller, if i was guilty there's no way any type of political pressure is getting me to do that.

FAM WHAT IS IT TO YOU!?

we're talking politics, calm your *** down.

as far as da cards on da tables, Trump holding all of em, dems were screaming for a special prosecutor? Trump just appointment one.

Comey is gonna testify to Congress and Trump encouraged this along with w/e Memos he got written.

da reality is, Trump appointing Mueller just called da Dems bluff, so da political weapon is now off da table.

there's been a Russian investigation going​ on for a year already via da FBI & Congress, no evidence thus far of Collusion, and it'll be da case when da special prosecutor's work is over, more likely than not.

All they need is to find proof of a criminal act to impeach him....which doesn't seem that hard to do at all....we all know Trump is either corrupt or plain STUPID....either way he's unfit to lead the country and die to his actions, he will be impeached.

you can't impeach someone without control of da house, and without evidence? dunzo.

not liking him isn't gonna do it. :lol:

we're talking politics, calm your *** down.

as far as da cards on da tables, Trump holding all of em, dems were screaming for a special prosecutor? Trump just appointment one.

Comey is gonna testify to Congress and Trump encouraged this along with w/e Memos he got written.

da reality is, Trump appointing Mueller just called da Dems bluff, so da political weapon is now off da table.

there's been a Russian investigation going​ on for a year already via da FBI & Congress, no evidence thus far of Collusion, and it'll be da case when da special prosecutor's work is over, more likely than not.

This is more than politics b :lol:

Back
Top Bottom