***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Yeah, Republicans are freaking out right now. :lol:

The doom and gloom comments are already beginning if you look around the web. I love it.

Three things may happen.

1. The Senate won't confirm the pick if they're too liberal because it will upset the base

2. They'll confirm the pick so that they won't be painted as obstructionist in order to not scare away Independents, who swing elections.

3. Obama picks a centrist who won't piss off too many people in either base and a Justice gets confirmed.

Last edited:

The doom and gloom comments are already beginning if you look around the web. I love it.
They know that a GOP president most likely won't be picking a nominee anytime soon and Thomas doesn't have that long left either,I can understand them :lol:.

Being on the opposite side ideologically of Scalia,it's gonna be a sad day when Ginsberg passes :smh:. It's coming too

Last edited:

They know that a GOP president most likely won't be picking a nominee anytime soon and Thomas doesn't have that long left either,I can understand them :lol:.

Being on the opposite side ideologically of Scalia,it's gonna be a sad day when Ginsberg passes :smh:. It's coming too

This

You can tell baby girl holding on till her final breathe for the sake of the liberal movement. Imma pour some out when she passes.

-Four members of the GOP need to cross party lines for Obama to get through his pick. So yeah, it is impossible

Ted Cruz bout to be flourishing wit nonsense

Last edited:

The GOP on full panic mode. They know if Obama goes forward with pushing forward a pick, they will have to tip their hand of be the real obstructist. Which is a bad look in an election year

-------

My dream scenario would be Bernie winning the presidency, the Dems taking back the Senate, and Obama getting appointed as the next Justice :lol:

Last edited:
People think Bernie Sanders will fulfill these wild promises like free college when the Republicans have said they won't even allow Obama to get a new Supreme Court Justice in there?

People think Bernie Sanders will fulfill these wild promises like free college when the Republicans have said they won't even allow Obama to get a new Supreme Court Justice in there?

This :lol:

But bruh, I think this is a much bigger deal. If they let Obama pick the Justice, they are basically allowing him to flip one of the three branches on government liberal.

Which would be a huge strike against the modern conservative "cause" :rolleyes

Instead of Civil Rights laws potential getting rolled back, a lawsuit down the road might result in Citizens United might get washed instead

At this point, I think if they had to pick between single payer and the Justice. They take single payer

They can spin the rhetoric better and scrap some sort of victory outta that, and they still would have some recourse

A Justice is for life, they can't clap back at liberals for that

The GOP on full panic mode. They know if Obama goes forward with pushing forward a pick, they will have to tip their hand of be the real obstructist. Which is a bad look in an election year
My dream scenario would be Bernie winning the presidency, the Dems taking back the Senate, and Obama getting appointed as the next Justice
laugh.gif
Don't tease me

They won't even let Obama's federal judge nominations go through. Get ready for the typical stall tactics.

Watching this debate and these dudes are serious about not letting the President Obama select a new justice 
roll.gif

And the prize for the least shocking new talking point goes to...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom