***Official Political Discussion Thread***

I legit hate Bush too. I don't even think he wanted to run. I think they forced him, so they could keep their hand in their honey hole... I mean "The War on Terror".

I missed Christie though. Dude don't give a ****.

Last edited:
I legit hate Bush too. I don't even think he wanted to run. I think they forced him, so they could keep their hand in their honey hole... I mean "The War on Terror".

He was given the perfect platform and opportunity to attack Trump early in the debate and then totally blew talking about his Daddy being his hero and how much he loved his Mom and brother...In a debate. :smh:

He was given the perfect platform and opportunity to attack Trump early in the debate and then totally blew talking about his Daddy being his hero and how much he loved his Mom and brother...In a debate.
mean.gif
Jeb is the Fredo Corleone of the Bush family.

I feel like Kasich has really found his niche since doing well in New Hampshire and has been looking good ever since. He might just become the main GOP establishment candidate if they're smart after Rubio's been falling off hard on top of taking a beating lately. He could probably pull a few moderates and Independents as well with his way more sober/sane thoughts and ideas.

Last edited:
Seriously, I wouldn't even be mad if Kasich won.

I don't agree with a lot of what he says/thinks.  But the guy is level-headed and isn't trying to be some uber-extreme Republican.  I can appreciate that.  

Kasich definitely has his niche as the grown up. It stands out too with all the shouting, finger pointing and individual grudges.

Who wanna bet money that if we look into Kasich's record we find a ton of suspect **** :lol:

GOP governor of a swing state. Odds are he was on some black voter suppression steez

Last edited:
Kasich made sense in regards to immigration, it's unrealistic that the government is going to start kicking in doors and snatching cats up and deporting them, that'll cost way too many tax dollars to implement that.

Funny thing is, they know they need the black vote just as much as the Dems do, but yet, they keep praising Reagan :lol:

Constantly fellating Reagan has become as integral to their platform as bashing Obama/protecting the wealthy from taxes/hating immigrants/increasing defense spending is :lol:

Last edited:
I wonder what a GOP talking point note card looks like:lol:

And if hey hit a combo breaker if they touch on all points in one responser

He was given the perfect platform and opportunity to attack Trump early in the debate and then totally blew talking about his Daddy being his hero and how much he loved his Mom and brother...In a debate. :smh:

Jeb is the Fredo Corleone of the Bush family.

Nah.. George W. is the fredo

Cheney is the Michael.. Rove is the sonny

Kasich made sense in regards to immigration, it's unrealistic that the government is going to start kicking in doors and snatching cats up and deporting them, that'll cost way too many tax dollars to implement that.

Funny thing is, they know they need the black vote just as much as the Dems do, but yet, they keep praising Reagan :lol:

Nah Cruz already tipped the GOP's hand. Their strategy to win is the same as the mid-terms

Try to turn out the white vote in record numbers, hope that a combination of Obama not running (and the voter suppression) make the black vote a on factor.

Didn't watch. It sounds like it was interesting which surprises me since they have had like 49 debates

I said kasich could win after the 1st or 2nd debate and got shut down here. It really is the most sensible option by far. Which is why it probaby won't happen lol.

Seriously though i'm not sure how the turnout would be. Kasich isn't someone to get everyone excited and riled up. Turnout could be very bad

He would also probably be the least charismatic president since papa bush. In these social media days i dunno.

Even though i have had issues with obama and the direction the democratic party is moving in, i side in that direction more on SC decisions so i hope he gets someone through. I mean obviously i need more info but i would expect to like his pick more than anyone the GOP picks

I can't imagine repubs let it happen in an election year though. Plays right into Trump's hands about how they are dumb and can't win and screwing you over.

Why aren't there rules to restrict crowd reactions? The constant boo-ing is annoying.

I think Trump may've sabotaged himself a bit in this debate. 

Rubio seems to be getting back on track.

Jeb Bush getting roasted 
roll.gif

Cruz getting roasted 
roll.gif

Doesn't seem to affect Cruz much though, he seems to be doing well despite all the roasting.

Trump interrupting constantly and nobody tries to stop him

Carson literally begging for a question and getting ignored 
mean.gif

Last edited:
Didn't watch. It sounds like it was interesting which surprises me since they have had like 49 debates

I said kasich could win after the 1st or 2nd debate and got shut down here. It really is the most sensible option by far. Which is why it probaby won't happen lol.

Seriously though i'm not sure how the turnout would be. Kasich isn't someone to get everyone excited and riled up. Turnout could be very bad

He would also probably be the least charismatic president since papa bush. In these social media days i dunno.

Even though i have had issues with obama and the direction the democratic party is moving in, i side in that direction more on SC decisions so i hope he gets someone through. I mean obviously i need more info but i would expect to like his pick more than anyone the GOP picks

I can't imagine repubs let it happen in an election year though. Plays right into Trump's hands about how they are dumb and can't win and screwing you over.

It's a shame, too. I brought this up yesterday talking about Ben Carson. Neither of the two are there to be the loudest and to create and go after a personal grudge. In today's media whoring society, being intelligent, yet silent, isn't appealing to people who seem to want drastic changes from Barack's tenure. It's entertainment.

^ The problem with what you wrote is that Carson hasn't appeared intelligent at all. He's an amazing surgeon. But they guy has said some of the stupidest **** I've ever heard. Just because he isn't yelling and engaging in roasting other candidates doesn't mean he's better suited for the job.

But yeah, I agree with you on Kasich. He SHOULD be their nominee, as he's easily the most accessible candidate for the average, moderate (I believe most Americans are truly centrists) undecided voter. But we all know he won't be. :lol:.

^ The problem with what you wrote is that Carson hasn't appeared intelligent at all. He's an amazing surgeon. But they guy has said some of the stupidest **** I've ever heard. Just because he isn't yelling and engaging in roasting other candidates doesn't mean he's better suited for the job.

I'm fine with that and can see what you mean, except for your last sentence. I did not say that.

Last edited:
Underrated moment from last nights debate,Dickerson taking Cruz to task on his BS :lol:

CBS probably had the best debate moderators I've seen so far this cycle,they weren't letting them get away with too much BS unchecked

Last edited:
Underrated moment from last nights debate,Dickerson taking Cruz to task on his BS :lol:

CBS probably had the best debate moderators I've seen so far this cycle,they weren't letting them get away with too much BS unchecked

Cruz lies so much it is ridiculous :lol:

-But ole boy's answer got me excited has hell for a liberal SCOTUS :smokin

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom