***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Obama said he plans to nominate :smokin

This gonna get ugly :lol:

The GOP played it wrong, now everyone knows now they don't have any legit objections.

Last edited:
Trump so heated, he's matching the drapes 
mad.gif

Last edited:
GOP, went and grabbed the yoppas and standing at the front line :lol:

If the SC is more liberal, maybe that'll give Congress enough gumption to try and set term limits for them :nerd: Only way they'd get em out unless they gon on a mass poisoning or something :lol:

Obama gotta be doin the hand-rub right now

Carson needs to be more vocal, but I do like a lot of his policies. I think he's a lot better fit to be a VP at this time.

Anyways Cruz, Rubio, and Kasich are cooking..... **** trump and double **** Jeb.

Last edited:

Can you tell us what you find to be so appealing about Carson?

He's a nice guy.:D

In seriousness, I like his policies, but his level-headed thought process as well. He's a bit awkward and quiet, but lots of President's have had quirks and what not. I do not believe either to be drastic enough to have a negative impact on his presidency. So far, in my voting lifetime, it seems like elections are based off of who can be the best about proving how they aren't like the incumbent. Whomever does that most strategically or loudest, wins the election. I think Carson has nice balance to him and because I'm so confident in his understanding and thought process, I believe he would appoint those around him to aid in his presidency from a more strategic standpoint and less diplomatic.

Last edited:
My unbiased GOP ranking after tonight are as follows
1. Kasich
2. Cruz
3. Carson
4. Trump
5. Rubio

Jeb doesn't deserve a number... He's just your best friend's little brother, that you're forced to hang out with.

Last edited:
Somehow,that might've been the most intense/heated debate I've ever seen :lol: :wow:. They're always outdoing each other with every new debate :rofl:. It was legit almost as exciting as All Star Saturday :lol:

Last edited:
Somehow,that might've been the most intense/heated debate I've ever seen :lol: :wow:. They're always outdoing each other with every new debate :rofl:. It was legit almost as exciting as All Star Saturday :lol:

I feel bad for Carson. He's not alpha enough to get a word in.

I feel bad for Carson. He's not alpha enough to get a word in.

NOT tonight of all nights :lol:,Christie would've been right at home though :rofl:

This dude Trump legit hates Bush though,he destroyed him :rofl: :x. I like that he actually had some more fight in him though but it's too late for him :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom