***Official Political Discussion Thread***

This is probably fake but still hilarious. But I hope it's real
laugh.gif

Probably? 
laugh.gif
 That looks fake as hell

Was about to post that :lol:

If Trump is innocent, he sure is trying his best to look guilty as **** :lol:

But I thought he was in control of the situation because his appointee picked the special investigator. That is what the wind sound like
Da wind been relegated to da dustbin. Couldn't even predict the O'Reilly firing and now this :smh:
Can barely feel a breeze now :smokin

and ya wonder why i ride out in here da way i do. [emoji]129300[/emoji]

if im not interacting, let me be, or else imma be here all night.

now as far as today's shenanigans...

Comey is gonna let Trump off da hook and take more air out those memos next week on da count of CYA mode since da law is if he felt Trump was leaning on him on Obstruction of Justice its his duty to report it immediately

i can pretty much bet Comey will have da language of something along da lines of "it didn't raise to da level of illegal interference" or will not be vague due to a investigation(s).
You really think Comey, a relentless note taker, just sat on any info or evidence? Sometimes you need to build a case and not jump at the first thing you find.
He's been collecting info and evidence for basically a year on this, and was in an active investigation, these things didn't go unnoticed, more than just Comey know.

Comey got a public date in from of Congress, you'll see da eloquent nadas he'll profess... Don't worry, da world gonna stop when it happens and then da pitchforks will be out 8)

Bill Maher got in Cornell West's *** last night and it was sooooooooo beautiful.

He is so far up his own ***, and got cornered like that and try to act like his "Both Hillary and Trump where bad" talking point has not been proven to be BS.

When he hit him with the health insurance thing, West was at lost for words, and tried to move the goal post. :lol:

Last edited:
Bill Maher got in Cornell West's *** last night and it was sooooooooo beautiful.

He is so far up his own ***, and got cornered like that and try to act like his "Both Hillary and Trump where bad" talking point has not been proven to be BS.

When he hit him with the health insurance thing, West was at lost for words, and tried to move the goal post. :lol:
I was actually disappointed with that logic from Cornel, man.

Haven't watched Real Time in a while, but that was a great panel. Wish there was an overtime last night.

Last edited:

I was actually disappointed with that logic from Cornel, man.

Haven't watched Real Time in a while, but that was a great panel. Wish there was an overtime last night.

I'm not, I expected it out of him. Cornell West supports the politican that gives him attention, and will throw pragmatism by the wayside if it hurts his argument.

West is probably 10x more articulate than Maher but being articulate doesn't make up for a bad argument, it just makes you appear as a bigger BSer

West pull out all the Bernie Bro hits: Blame Hillary something she did not do, said nothing she says can be trusted, lied about her position, said Sanders would win, said it did not matter because he lived in a blue state, and when he was stumped, he moved the goal post and called Maher and people that disagree with him a liar. :smh: :lol:

David Frum low key caping for Pence :rolleyes . I felt him on some stuff but he tried to push it and act like Pence might be the better choice in 2020. Sure buddy.

Last edited:
I try to tell people that if you want progressive change, you have to show up and vote for Democrats several cycles in a row. Then from their, put on pressure, argue, debate, primary people, fight like hell but you have to vote for Democrats, especially in the midterms.

I try to emphasize that if everyone who voted for Obama in 2008 showed up in 2010 and 2014 and 2016, we'd get much of what we were asking for.

Now that doesn't mean that Barack Obama is not above criticism but a world where Dems could have 10 year majority in Congress would have us that much closer to our goals and it would afford us an environment where we could fight with Dems, make them keep their corporatist inclinations in check and get even more of what we want.

It doesn't matter if you remake the Democratic party in your image when they are in the minority and Republican meddling in elections is making it ever more likely that they will stay in the minority.

To be fair, David Frum never said he was a liberal. He is a Bush loyalist, he calls out gold coin hucksters and the Trump movement because they are variants of conservatism that are different from Bush's style.

From a purely political standpoint, Bush "compassionate conservatism" was a winner. A sustained national security panic, a few modest concessions for low and middle income households, watered down Keynsian economics and subtle but durable evangelical identity politics was a winner.

George W. Bush was the last Republican to win the popular vote and he increased his party's margins in the 2002 midterm.

In order for Da Rooooookie Dems to win again they need to embrace Da Coal Train B. Thomas Da Train and Da goons eating RIGHT ON DA COAL B. Rosie Da Riviter selling Da Coal for cheap B. LIBBIES WILL EARN DA PASSING POWER. I read a ton about being a true PROGRESSIVE in here but what matters is Da candidate that is Da most COOOOOOOALTastic and DAPPER WINS B. OBUMMER was Da exception but Da Don RULES DA WORLD B. U see how he curtsy for Da Prince B. Da humility Da Don showed was newsworthy B. He could've shook his hand but Da Don wanted to make Libbies get in their feelings again B.

Good lord, how Maher mostly kept a straight face through this interview is beyond me

The best people, folks:

http://www.cnn.com/interactive/2017/05/politics/sheriff-clarke-plagiarism/

Controversial Milwaukee County Sheriff David Clarke, who this week announced he will be joining Donald Trump's administration as assistant secretary in the Department of Homeland Security, plagiarized sections of his 2013 master's thesis on US security, a CNN KFile review has found.

Clarke, a visible surrogate for Trump during the campaign known for his incendiary rhetoric, earned a master's degree in security studies at the Naval Postgraduate School in Monterey, California. In his thesis, "Making U.S. security and privacy rights compatible," Clarke failed to properly attribute his sources at least 47 times.

It's beautiful how the Trumpsters are doing mental gymnastics with Trump going to Saudi Arabia
His con game is A-1 45D jenga

Back
Top Bottom