***Official Political Discussion Thread***

I just got in line to caucus. Joint is long as hell :lol:

Bernie squad outchea heavy

Are you in Vegas Rusty?

Was saying in town, I stay out in Henderson mostly with my girl, but I caucused in LV this morning since I still got an apartment there.

I about to move out the city though and head back to the DMV

----------

-Bern swayed all over Hilldawg at my location. My room was like 31-9 Bernie. Hillary supporters were kinda salty, the dudes, but they behave much better behaved than the Bernie crowd.

I swear Bernie's coalition is like 25% of the nicest people you will meet, 25% stoners, and 25% *** holes, and 25% Clinton haters.

-I didn't even sit with the Bernie crew because there was enough seats, and a couple of them were ranting about civil rights and not understanding why "the blacks" like Clinton :rolleyes :lol:

-Sat with the 2 undecided voters, and 1 O'Malley hold out :rofl:

-There were like 6 ole head black cats in chopper suits dere. I though they were pimps looking for talent. :smokin They tipped their caucus leader a $1 I heard :lol:

-I chopped it up with this one herbal environmentalist chick that was there, short was in her late 30s but like smokin :smokin . I could tell she was a savage but I behave.

-Voted for Bern doe. He is the best candidate, period.
Ayyy rusty next weekend Ima be in Vegas for some work conference , what's the move mane ? [emoji]128064[/emoji]

Jeb!....maaaaaaan. :lol:

Dude just isn't built for the national stage. I don't think he really wanted to be there in the first place though.

Shorter version of Hillary's statement to young voters: My donors will not tolerate a principle reduction on student loans so quit asking! #smartphones #diversity #becomeafirefighter

She is trying to set up a quick reconciliation with Bernie supporters but her comments are not helping her to that end. If you want young people to be nomadic idealists like you and your generation were, do something about low wages and high levels of debt. Noam Chomsky said that student loans are a form of social control. It is very hard to be a pro bono lawyer or community organizer or a teacher when you are lugging a mini mortgage as soon as you graduate.

Shorter version of Hillary's statement to young voters: My donors will not tolerate a principle reduction on student loans so quit asking! #smartphones #diversity #becomeafirefighter

She is trying to set up a quick reconciliation with Bernie supporters but her comments are not helping her to that end. If you want young people to be nomadic idealists like you and your generation were, do something about low wages and high levels of debt. Noam Chomsky said that student loans are a form of social control. It is very hard to be a pro bono lawyer or community organizer or a teacher when you are lugging a mini mortgage as soon as you graduate.

LL

Obama hasn't made a penny toward the national debt in 8 years. Instead, he sent us so far up the creek in debt China basically owns us. There were many other factors then bush that caused the crash, but I can tell you this, people still made hella money in the bush Era regardless of the crash. No one is making money right now other then welfare and gov't recipents plus drug companies.
good thing we out here spending so much money on all them guns :pimp:

Almost 5 times more people voted for ben carson than voted for hillary and bernie combined. Had no idea the caucus had so few people.

Hillary was 3/4 of the black vote yesterday. Not that i know how many black people are in nevada that voted. She will be fine on that front going forward but i really wonder if the young kids who voted for obama stay home.

I can't believe we may be looking at a clinton trump campaign

Last edited:
I can't believe donald trump is really doing this.

Its kinda unbelievable.

Really says alot about our country

Assuming Trump wins the repubican nomination, do y'all think he could have a chance at beating the democratic nominee?

I might live on the other side of the ocean but that prospect still worries me. 

That tweet didn't say if they were liberal or conservative.

I'm starting to realize he posts a lot propaganda like stuff. :lol:

Just like old times

I might buy into that Trump being a Clinton plant conspiracy if he actually does somehow become the nominee which is looking more likely by the month :lol:

Last edited:
Almost 5 times more people voted for ben carson than voted for hillary and bernie combined. Had no idea the caucus had so few people.

Hillary was 3/4 of the black vote yesterday. Not that i know how many black people are in nevada that voted. She will be fine on that front going forward but i really wonder if the young kids who voted for obama stay home.

470k registered Dems in Nevada, turnout for the caucus is estimated at 80k. The process sucks, and I think in a way it keeps a lot of young working people from participating. The hospitality industry in Nevada is huge and I'm sure there were plenty of young people who just couldn't participate due to work. Caucuses need to go away.

Also, it's incredibly scary that Trump AND Cruz are getting this far. My political views differ from most Republicans, but these two clowns are just absolutely insane.

Good point about the process being set up to keep young people away. I remember reading yesterday that polls closed pretty early...most young people aren't gonna remember to wake up and go out to vote early on a Saturday :lol:

Last edited:
Good point about the process being set up to keep young people away. I remember reading yesterday that polls closed pretty early...most young people aren't gonna remember to wake up and go out to vote early on a Saturday :lol:

:lol: Exactly. I think turnout would've been double if it had been a primary.

The process is rigged because people are too ****** lazy to get up and vote? I swear the excuses some of you all make are ridiculous. When something is important to someone then they make time for it. It's pure apathy and nothing else.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom