***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Sad news fellow #COALGANG comrades :smh:
Within the next 3 months da Papa Vlad muskets will probably have to be destroyed by the police
Goddamn libbie laws b, why should anyone need a gun license for a couple muskets?
Sickening :smh:

Can't wait for the NT move. Hopefully LIBBIES LOSE THEIR LOGIN INFO.[emoji]128133[/emoji][emoji]128133[/emoji][emoji]128133[/emoji][emoji]128133[/emoji][emoji]128133[/emoji][emoji]128080[/emoji][emoji]128066[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji]

Sad news fellow #COALGANG comrades :smh:
Within the next 3 months da Papa Vlad muskets will probably have to be destroyed by the police
Goddamn libbie laws b, why should anyone need a gun license for a couple muskets?
Sickening :smh:

Worst news I've heard all day.

Steele Dossier coming back with a vengence
wow.png

>ongoing opioid crisis, thousands turning to heroin because it's cheaper
>children addicted to sugar before they can form words
>adults literally living off of caffeine and cigs
>alcohol destroying lives and apparently killing white women at alarming rates
>marijuana is a gateway drug though
I feel that way about skateboarding. I watched an episode of a FOX documentary where a young skateboard fan escalated his stunts from jumping a car to jumping over small animals to trying to jump over Springfield Gorge. His father ended up taking the jump and nearly died.

To the people of that town I say, your factories are crumbling, your economy is failing, your tire yard is on fire, your schools are terrible, your monorail was a total disaster your town smells and I heard that recently a liquor store was ripped off its foundations and carted off to Mexico. I ask you people of Springfield, what the hell do you have to lose?

who supplied don jr's emails to the nyt?

leading speculation is that it's Russia.

they must be loving all this chaos. bannon must be happy too.

They are perfecting information warfare before anyone else using this easy target and his supporters.
wish i would've thought of this.

who's the next useful idiot we can exploit? i hear Mark Cuban is available.

The Hill
28 mins ·
The co-founder of the firm that ordered an explosive dossier claiming President Trump and Russia worked together to undermine Hillary Clinton will testify before the Senate Judiciary Committee next week, six months after the unverified document was released

[emoji]128064[/emoji]

a rumor, completely unsubstantiated at this point: trump was at the meeting with the Russian lawyer, either in person or via conference call, and there's a recording of it.

again, 100% rumor, but I wouldn't be surprised.

Last edited:
What I thought would happen exactly happen.

Trumpetes are saying "whats wrong with working with Russia, there a thriving country"

Everyone is saying russia is cool. I dont know jack about Russia.
All I know trump is trash and he should have never been president.
If he gets impeached because of Russia they will just say we impeached him for nothing.

In case there is any doubt:

"Obama just endorsed Crooked Hillary," he wrote on Twitter at 2:22p ET. "He wants four more years of Obama—but nobody else does!"

Clinton, in her most retweeted tweet of the entire campaign, responded to Trump: "Delete your account," she wrote [at 2:27 PM].

Trump's retort took two hours: "How long did it take your staff of 823 people to think that up--and where are your 33,000 emails that you deleted?"

http://www.cnn.com/2017/07/11/politics/trump-campaign-june-9/index.html

Last edited:

Meeting was divulged when Jared finally came clean on SF-86 (security clearance form), which he has amended 3 times now. I think NY Times heard about emails prompting Don Jr to release them when asked about them for article. I think Russias plan is to cause chaos and it by planting and exposing evidence like this. They probably have blackmail info on many people in Trumps circle including Trump himself (dossier). They know how long this investigation will take place and will reap benefits via blackmail info and cause chaos simultaneously via leaks to press. They are playing next level chess and we are trying to apply checkers skills to the game

Look up Kushners' scumbag father and his history. If there is a weak link its that dude, he will flip if pressure on him personally gets to be too much.

Last edited:

Trumpetes are saying "whats wrong with working with Russia, there a thriving country"

If he gets impeached because of Russia they will just say we impeached him for nothing.

Cult45 will deflect at every turn

If he gets impeached by R's then "thee" shoe would have to drop, leaving his support group to rock bottom anyways

Last edited:
Lmao the irony is that someone asked me if I knew what propaganda was a few pages back. Now, it's pages of links and magazine covers of just that. What's worse is someone posted an unsubstantiated 100% rumor, and said it's probably true. Listen to Big Brother y'all lol.

Reporting on current events counts as propaganda now? Gonna need to inform the good folks at Merriam Webster of the change...

Last edited:

Step 1: "There was no collusion with Russia. You have 0 evidence".

Step 2: "You only have evidence for attempted collusion, not actual collusion."

Step 3: "So what if there was collusion? It's not like it's illegal to gather information on a political opponent."

Step 4: "Okay, it's illegal to collude with a foreign power in an attempt to win an election, but it was all set up by the Democrats from the start."

Back
Top Bottom