***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Wait, so if there was nothing illegal about it, why should he bother having a subordinate take care of it to distance himself from the situation?

It is not to distance himself. It's because most tips like that are not fruitful. It's just like the Police chief does not personally respond to every tip. A seasoned team would've handled it differently.

What conclusions were drawn? At this point, no conclusion can be drawn, but let’s not act like the activity of this administration doesn’t point directly toward collusion.

Donald Trump Jr. (he even has the same name) tweeted a FULL EMAIL CHAIN detailing an attempt from the Russian government to collide and a WILLINGNESS of Trump Jr. to cooperate. Whether it’s idiocy or intentional, it is not okay.

I don’t think we need to wait for an investigation to end to determine that Donald Trump Jr, acting as a representative of the campaign was willing to set up and attend a meeting (including Manafort and Kushner) to get dirt on Hillary ‘AS PART OF THE RUSSIAN GOVERNMENT’S SUPPORT FOR MR. TRUMP.’

He read that, and it didn’t raise a flag?

Come on bruh.

So we agree that you can't state that collusion occurred unequivocally. Everyone agrees that the email chain released is completely legal.

Last edited:
What conclusions were drawn? At this point, no conclusion can be drawn, but let’s not act like the activity of this administration doesn’t point directly toward collusion.

Donald Trump Jr. (he even has the same name) tweeted a FULL EMAIL CHAIN detailing an attempt from the Russian government to collide and a WILLINGNESS of Trump Jr. to cooperate. Whether it’s idiocy or intentional, it is not okay.

I don’t think we need to wait for an investigation to end to determine that Donald Trump Jr, acting as a representative of the campaign was willing to set up and attend a meeting (including Manafort and Kushner) to get dirt on Hillary ‘AS PART OF THE RUSSIAN GOVERNMENT’S SUPPORT FOR MR. TRUMP.’

Come on bruh.

Also, a few hours after that meeting, Trump goes to a press conference promising "more dirt on Hilary" :lol:

Come on bruh.

So we agree that you can't state that collusion occurred unequivocally. Everyone agrees that the email chain released is completely legal.
So what exactly is the disagreement? You’re arguing legality to a brick wall. I don’t think, at this point, legality is something anyone but Mueller and his team could be weighing. We don’t have the evidence to determine whether collusion did or did not happen, but there is more evidence to lead someone to believe that it did, than there is otherwise.

Last edited:
Straight face yall think that the trump team only got opposition research from the Russian government. Y'all think Trump was working with Putin to win the presidency :wow:

And yall are serious... wow.

Y'all think Hillary didn't get any opposition research? Y'all think she would've ignored that email and not followed up? LMAO

So what exactly is the disagreement? You’re arguing legality to a brick wall. I don’t think, at this point, legality is something anyone but Mueller and his team shouldn’t and couldn’t be weighing. We don’t have the evidence to determine whether collusion did or did not happen, but there is more evidence to lead someone to believe that it did, than there is otherwise.

People are acting like it has been established. You aren't tho. You and I aren't disagreeing

Straight face yall think that the trump team only got opposition research from the Russian government. Y'all think Trump was working with Putin to win the presidency :wow:

Y'all think Hillary didn't get any opposition research? Y'all think she would've ignored that email and not followed up? LMAO
Is that what I said, or nah?

In terms of healthcare, I think an increase in competition will drive down prices. Putting the responsibility of payment on other Americans is unsustainable long term. Young, healthy people simply won't buy in.

Dude, are you serious now? This administration has repeatedly lied about any knowledge of any Russians, like how can you not see the constant lying and deception? If it's not illegal why the constant lying, and denial? Why are you bringing up Hilary? She lost, move on, this is about the Trump administration.

I'm guessing you disagree
Dude, are you serious now? This administration has repeatedly lied about any knowledge of any Russians, like how can you not see the constant lying and deception? If it's not illegal why the constant lying, and denial? Why are you bringing up Hilary? She lost, move on, this is about the Trump administration.

I'm bringing up Hillary because it is another politician with a campaign. But hey, do you think Ted Cruz would have ignored it and not followed up? What about Bernie Sanders? Or Marco Rubio. It's not about Hillary, its just about politics as usual. Leaving off meetings on documents that you are free to amend if you recall additional information is not lying and denying. Stop it

I'm bringing up Hillary because it is another politician with a campaign. But hey, do you think Ted Cruz would have ignored it and not followed up? What about Bernie Sanders? Or Marco Rubio. It's not about Hillary, its just about politics as usual. Leaving off meetings on documents that you are free to amend if you recall additional information is not lying and denying. Stop it

I think if Hilary won, Republicans would be doing the same thing that's happening now, find any little thing to make a scandal. What do you think bengahzi was about? Those Republicans can give 2 ***** about those guys that died. Give me a break.

There’s a mountain of examples. I’m not specifically talking about that example.

It’s obvious what you’re doing. You go back and forth between saying something somewhat reasonable to pull people in, then you say something ridiculous like bringing up Hillary Clinton or implying that this is something any politician would do.

You can’t conflate opposition research with replying in excitement to an email explaining gathering negative information on a US citizen, the Russian government’s support for Trump and setting up a meeting and having two of the Presidents top aides attend and expect me to take you seriously. In many cases, the source isn’t more important than the information.

Last edited:

I think if Hilary won, Republicans would be doing the same thing that's happening now, find any little thing to make a scandal. What do you think bengahzi was about? Those Republicans can give 2 ***** about those guys that died. Give me a break.

Republicans wanted Hillary to win so that they could rile up the base with the non existent ACA replacement and continue being the party of NO. They can't govern, and they never were ready to govern. How are you gonna dominate all three branches of government and still blame the opposition party?

"Usual"

How are you gonna dominate all three branches of government and still blame the opposition party?

Exactly, but it works for their base. They own all branches of the government, we're six months in, and nothing has been done. But, hey blame "Democrat obstructionists" for their failure.

Back
Top Bottom