***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Thank God for this ignore button because otherwise I feel I would be listening to some top grade ignorance

And dudes hat have spewed bigoted talking points defending bigots. But would cry foul if you pointed that out

Some time is high school I learned the parties realigned. But it is probably my fault for paying attention.

Last edited:
So with McConnell’s repeal and delay ( :smh: ) plan is dead, what now? What other options do they have other than either leaving Obamacare in place or making alterations?

So with McConnell’s repeal and delay ( :smh: ) plan is dead, what now? What other options do they have other than either leaving Obamacare in place or making alterations?

Sabotage the ACA some more in hope they can spite it in the future to blame the Dems

The GOP are clowns. They voted to defund the ACA under Obama. The second they can finally do it, they don't have the votes.

Kinda like they were full of **** the entire time.

who said its dead? they gonna still vote on da straight repeal & dare da 3 GOP broads who voted yes in 2015 to vote no now, and get em on record, for a midterm primary cooking at a later date.

Proof that a conservative feels how you described doesn't mean the MAJORITY feel that way. How is this an example of me not comprehending facts? You've presented no quantitative research. You just made a blanket assertion. An offensive one at that. Your statement is as baseless as someone saying that the majority of the members of a particular religion are terrorist due to the tweets/actions of radicals. You know better than that.

There are literally hundreds of surveys that show the Republican Party is the party of white supremacy.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-race-idUSKCN0ZE2SW

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...e-than-authoritarianism-or-income-inequality/

We can just start here. But it's clear you're being intellectually dishonest....so I truly doubt you'd even attempt to read, listen or discuss this.

Thank God for this ignore button because otherwise I feel I would be listening to some top grade ignorance

And dudes hat have spewed bigoted talking points defending bigots. But would cry foul if you pointed that out

Some time is high school I learned the parties realigned. But it is probably my fault for paying attention.

Mighty fine job ignoring. You hit the ignore button, and then predict what you are missing by making accusations of other posters.

Who had 8 years? Trump? The Senate?

IQSK4Qy.gif

"We will immediately repeal and replace ObamaCare - and nobody can do that like me. We will save $'s and have much better healthcare!"

Abject ******* failure

The best thing about this whole thing is that the country is quickly moving to the point where they are demanding universal coverage from the government

The Dems will have the political capital to go firmly left of the ACA when the get the chance

Thanks to that limp dicked clown Ryan , that turtled face clown McConnell and da Suga Bigot

Lol @ GOP passing a version of their repeal bill
God bless their voting base when they find out they have to pay higher premiums or find out their Medicare has been reduced to scraps

There are literally hundreds of surveys that show the Republican Party is the party of white supremacy.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-race-idUSKCN0ZE2SW

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...e-than-authoritarianism-or-income-inequality/

We can just start here. But it's clear you're being intellectually dishonest....so I truly doubt you'd even attempt to read, listen or discuss this.

Neither of the articles you posted established that, whatsoever. And that isn't "intellectually dishonest," it's just a fact. Trump actually got more of the black vote than Romney. There are many, many, many minority republicans and conservatives. If you have an issue about his policies, I'm interested to discuss them. But saying the GOP and conservatives are white supremacist is intellectually dishonest (to use your word).

The problem with living off tribalism and disavowing facts and science is that your paper houses crumble to the slightest gusts of wind:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...77740635e83_story.html?utm_term=.88d8a1f57a0c

And Trump was frequently disengaged, sporadically tweeting and making calls to on-the-fence senators but otherwise avoiding selling the bill at the kind of big rallies that he often holds on issues he champions.

Malloy singled out a private breakfast session Saturday, in which administration officials sought to win over governors on the Senate legislation, as particularly problematic for the White House’s sale. He said one official sought to discredit the Congressional Budget Office; less than a minute later, another official cited a CBO statistic to defend his argument.

“It was heavy handed. It was ham-handed,” Malloy said of the administration’s efforts at the summit.

Tuesday only brought more tension. There was finger-pointing and faction-forming as Pence and White House Chief of Staff Reince Priebus worked to repair relationships with senators, many of whom saw the president and his team as perhaps well-intentioned but fumbling in their understanding of Congress.

“We didn’t have the courage to lay out exactly what caused premiums to increase,” Johnson said. “We don’t even have the [CBO] score on this latest version. It’s an insane process. If you don’t have information how can you even have a legitimate discussion and debate?”

Wavy, I see what you're trying to do famb.

Let's remember Lee Atwater snitched on himself and the GOP already

Knowing the Dwalk dude he will probably deflect by bringing up Ben Carson to trying to say the GOP is not racist because some black people vote for them.

Same bs dudes like Blco and BigotTea did. Don't even need to see it happen to know it will. All the these dudes operate out the same playbook

Wavy, I see what you're trying to do famb.

Let's remember Lee Atwater snitched on himself and the GOP already

Knowing the Dwalk dude he will probably deflect by bringing up Ben Carson to trying to say the GOP is not racist because some black people vote for them.

Same bs dudes like Blco and BigotTea did. Don't even need to see it happen to know it will

It is really hard to believe you are actually ignoring me. Or that you have blocked me.

So first, I applaud your courage in being able to hear dissenting views.

Second, do you believe that the majority of conservatives are racist? I don't want to impute the other poster's opinions on you.

Back
Top Bottom