***Official Political Discussion Thread***

at least she's not sexually attracted to her daughter.
Tbh I'd rather have that than this level of buffoonery. She released her plan so it went into effect. Most of my town is hunting grounds now under this plan so as long as this horrendous map stays in effect I can carry and shoot my guns pretty much anywhere in my town. Even the church is included. As long as I don't point my gun at anyone or trespass on private property, there would be nothing to stop me from shooting some birds off the church tower in the middle of town or casually stroll around through town with a big shotgun

Tbh I'd rather have that than this level of buffoonery. She released her plan so it went into effect. Most of my town is hunting grounds now under this plan so as long as this horrendous map stays in effect I can carry and shoot my guns pretty much anywhere in my town. Even the church is included. As long as I don't point my gun at anyone or trespass on private property, there would be nothing to stop me from shooting some birds off the church tower in the middle of town or casually stroll around through town with a big shotgun

full

That's the land of dreams for the Coal Gang!

More name calling...

take refuge & solice in knowing that unless Da GOP blow da layup know as tax reform & can't get healthcare passed da 1 yard line, Democrats will continued to be marginalized come 2018-2020 with absolutely no message or leader to rally behind.

"Lock him up" "Build our healthcare" "Make America Even Greater"

When is Meth going to tackle NT HACKING? Someone has CLEARLY hacked eddiengambino's account. The catch phrases like VROOM, Passing POWER, COAL TRAIN. SPEAK TO THE HURT people felt under OBUMMER'S OPPRESSIVE REGIME.

I'm trying to recruit new leadership for the Democrats. Someone to match trump. Someone successful and good with money.

Hmm, I think I know the man. Bernie. That's right: Feel the Bern!

I am of course talking about Bernie Madoff.

When is Meth going to tackle NT HACKING? Someone has CLEARLY hacked eddiengambino's account. The catch phrases like VROOM, Passing POWER, COAL TRAIN. SPEAK TO THE HURT people felt under OBUMMER'S OPPRESSIVE REGIME.
Don't worry. I believe Eddie is just satirizing despicable libbies.

He is offering these catch phrase as stupid examples of what lame libbies would come up with.

We all know "lock her up" sounds 100x better than "lock him up." Why? Because crooked Hillary is a FEMALE, and we all know that they CANNOT be trusted.

"Build our healthcare"? Please. It is NOT "our" healthcare. I ain't sharing my HARD-earned black lung with nobody.

Finally, the most egregious: "make America even greater." Excuse me while I vomit. This implies America was already great under obummer. Vomit. How dare anyone say that. There are people dying on the streets because they don't want to be treated by Obummercare. THE WORLD IS LAUGHING AT US.

I wonder if Trump actually realizes he's a global laughingstock, and the US itself by extension thanks to him, or if he's just that far deluded. The man said "They were laughing at us. They're not laughing anymore" with a straight face. With an extremely narcissistic moron like him it's hard to tell if he's aware some things he says are completely detached from reality or if he actually believes his words. I'm not sure which is worse.

But does he simply not care or does he genuinely believe the nonsense coming out of his mouth?
i think he cares so little for the truth that it doesn't matter to him whether he believes the nonsense coming out of his mouth. that's just not how his brain works.

I meant to post this earlier (or maybe I did but I forgot) , but what do you guys think of Trump saying that he would've never hired Sessions if he knew Sessions was going to recuse himself

I meant to post this earlier (or maybe I did but I forgot) , but what do you guys think of Trump saying that he would've never hired Sessions if he knew Sessions was going to recuse himself
Not surprised at all.

Back
Top Bottom