***Official Political Discussion Thread***

He doesn't need to speak at no dumb NAACP convention.

Trumpg-unit2.jpg

obummer didn't have clout in the rap community so it was especially offensive when he didn't address the naacp.

Well said COMRADE. IF OBUMMER would've had Barson as his HUD SECRETARY and Steven Harvey as a trusted advisor it would've been ok to skip. When DAPPER Don asked me what I had to lose, I knew he had what my town of Bluffington was missing during the LIBBIE ECHO CHAMBER years.

The Libbie Echo Chamber years, also know as the OBUMMER ERA, where some of the darkest days that this country has endured. Not just this country, but human history too.

Record joblessness and violent crime rampaged our cities. The carnage left our spirits broken and our coal unburned.

I had no choice, really, in the 2016 election. I HAD to vote for my orange god, 5 times. Because, really, I had nothing to lose. Now my $12 annual health care coverage is going to become a FRACTION of the cost. I am so excited! And I will be able not just to burn the coal, but to MINE it, to SMOKE it, to INHALE it, to LIVE IT!

COMRADES, JOIN ME IN MY ECSTASY! And remember, if we ever get called out, bring up the DISASTER known as the LIBBIE ECHO CHAMBER years, the darkest days of our lives.

Looks like the Red State Americans are going to suffer the most if Obamacare EXPLODES! The Donald screwing over his own base! I am laughing!

http://www.charlotteobserver.com/opinion/editorials/article161423163.html

Obamacare has legitimately struggled, with insurers fleeing and leaving consumers with little or nothing to choose from on the ACA exchanges.

Those places have something in common, however: Almost all of them are in Republican states.

Let’s dig into Kaiser’s numbers a little more. According to the Foundation’s interactive map, in the 974 U.S. counties with only one insurer, only 23 are in states in which Democrats control the legislature.

The takeaway: In Republican-controlled states, where lawmakers have railed against the ACA and refused to expand Medicaid, consumers are largely facing fewer insurance options. In Democratic-controlled states, lawmakers have expanded Medicaid and worked to make Obamacare healthy

So you're telling me that the Repubs purposeful sabotage of Obamacare has only had a real impact on their own voter base?
No wonder so many repubs hate it. Their own party is using it to punish them for voting for them. "How dare you elect me!?"

Basically the low IQ Republican base = abused wife whom always goes back to their abusive husband no matter what because they are so dependent on them for everything and anything.

As if our Flemish (the northern half of Belgium) minister of nature & environment couldn't possibly get worse after she released the 2017 forest map, recognizing which areas are classified as forest, and it turned out to infringe on countless building lands. In other words, those houses would be illegal on forest grounds and building projects would have to be shut down. Our Flemish prime minister immediately scrapped it without even bothering to notify the minister and said to completely start over.
So now she releases her 2017 hunting grounds map and it's just as bad. Honestly I'm just baffled at the sheer level of incompetence. The hunting grounds map contains numerous schools, which makes it legal to openly carry rifles and shoot on those school grounds. What the actual ****?

Look at this map, she classified damn near the whole of Flanders as hunting grounds. The green is all hunting grounds.
6aa16f52930c8d107b6ad271d2513273.png

I just can't wrap my head around how she managed to draft and release a plan this bad. I checked my own location and it's now perfectly legal for me to start shooting my Russian muskets in the middle of the street. My damn backyard is now "hunting grounds" apparently. Until this map is swiftly removed, there are no legal grounds to bar me from unloading my muskets right down the street, provided I don't point it at anyone.

Worst part is the minister doesn't live that far away from my town. Couldn't even get the neighboring town right.

Back
Top Bottom