***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Erdogan is a goddamn snake

The Kurds are not getting a state. Erdogan and Assad will make sure of it. With Iraq in shambles, the US support of Kurdish troops in Syria is threatening the integrity of the Syrian and Turkish territories. I can see Erdogan getting booted from NATO and form a formal alliance with Russia. With the latter being buddy buddy with Iran and Syria, and with them hoping to have a say in international matters through their control of large oil reserves, why do you even want to stay in the region considering we can exploit alternative sources of fuel?

http://www.slate.com/articles/news_...administration_s_comically_shoddy_videos.html

IMG_5425.JPG

The Kurds are not getting a state. Erdogan and Assad will make sure of it. With Iraq in shambles, the US support of Kurdish troops in Syria is threatening the integrity of the Syrian and Turkish territories. I can see Erdogan getting booted from NATO and form a formal alliance with Russia. With the latter being buddy buddy with Iran and Syria, and with them hoping to have a say in international matters through their control of large oil reserves, why do you even want to stay in the region considering we can exploit alternative sources of fuel?
Trump and his foreign policy is a gift to Russia and a threat to Democracy

Maybe Aepps is right...
EXCELLENT post COMRADE. I just speak from the heart and what I hear in between breaks at the mine under Denver. CROOKED HILARY LIED ALL THE TIME and she and the LIBBIE scum framed DAPPER DON. Dapper Don is the most amazing and honest person unlike OBUMMER. Don has the LIBBIES RUNNING SCARED cue the shook ones Video.

Did this guy just really go on TV saying how great an athlete Donny is because he can swish FTs in a topcoat (and something else I can't remember)?

They just have no sense of the optics of anything. That's incredibly close to NK saying how Kim shot 34 for a round of golf.

Or was he trying to be like one of his strongman heroes so they knew just what it looked like?

Did this guy just really go on TV saying how great an athlete Donny is because he can swish FTs in a topcoat (and something else I can't remember)?

They just have no sense of the optics of anything. That's incredibly close to NK saying how Kim shot 34 for a round of golf.

Or was he trying to be like one of his strongman heroes so they knew just what it looked like?

Was that Scaramucci who said this or however you spell his name

Dapper Don is a great athlete!

We have never seen a president so dapper and athletic. Never before has there been a president in such great health.

american-real-estate-developer-donald-trump-plays-tennis-at-the-picture-id700334714

03-trump-basketball.w190.h190.2x.jpg

gettyimages-148110349.jpg

170120165006-trump-sports-gal-12-super-169.jpg

trumpsosa

04CANDIDATES-master768.jpg

titans-patriots.jpg

gallery-1452704064-trump-football.jpg

The fact that he is saying the democrats are obstructionists, while they really can't do anything to obstruct is hilariously sad.

Yo what's the PFT commenters gimmick lol? I've heard him on bomanis podcast a few themes and can't tell if he serious or trolling lol

Yea, he's just trolling.. his gimmick is essentially being the comments section of a sports article/blog/message board

Once you look at it like that, it's hilarious.. not as good as Colbert, but same thought process

Is there a bottom when it comes to justifying Russia's actions?

It's not OK when the US do it, and it's not OK when it's done to the US. Beyond that, saying that this is the chickens coming home to roost doesn't mean that we shouldn't look into it because your candidate won. You're not gonna hold the same stance when the candidate you didn't vote for wins using foreign help. Furthermore, tolerating what you want us to tolerate (foreign meddling) is going to drive a deeper wedge between Americans (by sowing distrust) and further the balkanization of the US (same with the independent Cali movement, which is, BTW, supported by Russia).

Back
Top Bottom