***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Is the wind blowing again?

giphy.gif

I no longer feel a draft.

Well, not to derail, I think I like old nt better. Better notification system, better emoji's, better mobile layout

Being able to see what's being posted in all of the subscribed threads without entering them lol

Yes, can you explain to me if it is innocent until proven guilty or guilty until exonerated?
Last I checked we're neither prosecutors or judges. A verdict is up to them. However everyone can speculate and form their opinions based on the current status of the investigations. I think he's certainly making himself look guilty as hell and the actions of his associates don't exactly help either. Honestly a lot of this could have simply been avoided if Trump wasn't such an absolute moron. Firing Comey and then admitting in a tv interview that he was gonna fire him regardless of recommendation and practically admitting the Russia investigation was the reason is just astronomically stupid. If he's innocent then perhaps it would be in his best interest to start acting like it and listen to his advisors.
Either he's the world's dumbest innocent man or a crook.

Imagine that, Fox has found a way to up the white supremacy rhetoric

Tucker Carlson is, to me, the real face of white supremacy. College educated, preppy, professional in his attire and mannerisms and able to sound like an intellectual.

We have this image that racists are hillbillies, poor and rural white folks. While white and rural Americans may seem more racist, their fear of outsiders is usually founded in ignorance and racism that is the result of ignorance is fairly easy to remedy. The racism of the middle and upper middle class suburbanite goes deeper. The college educated, preppy racist has constructed a vast and complex scaffolding of nonsense which he uses to justify a racism that is rooted in malice.

If a white person says that they think that black people are lazy and they say it outright, that person can be changed more easily than a white person who talks about "European culture" or crime 'statistics," those are the really hardcore racists. Those are the ones to really worry about.

My thoughts exactly. Until the TRAIN conductor Choo Choo cachoo with an arrest warrant nothing to talk about fam.
The ONLY thing worth talking about is how da Democrats have become da parry of obstruction! These subhuman, disgusting, elitist, educated and tax paying scum don't even have a majority in da House or Senate and they still come out and block our dear, precious, All American Mitchell T McConnell from doing his God given duty. Smh at the liberal innuendos and lies. Let's get back to the issues that matter, like getting every man, woman, and child a pickaxe and hardhat and MAKING AMERICA COAL AGAIN!

The ONLY thing worth talking about is how da Democrats have become da parry of obstruction! These subhuman, disgusting, elitist, educated and tax paying scum don't even have a majority in da House or Senate and they still come out and block our dear, precious, All American Mitchell T McConnell from doing his God given duty. Smh at the liberal innuendos and lies. Let's get back to the issues that matter, like getting every man, woman, and child a pickaxe and hardhat and MAKING AMERICA COAL AGAIN!

Well said, I've already called my Libbie representatives and told them to sign the health care bill. IF OBUMMER hadn't poisoned the left we would have everything we need. Makes me sick. OBUMMER and the ECHO CHAMBER of DOOM RUINED MY HOMETOWN.

Last I checked we're neither prosecutors or judges. A verdict is up to them. However everyone can speculate and form their opinions based on the current status of the investigations. I think he's certainly making himself look guilty as hell and the actions of his associates don't exactly help either. Honestly a lot of this could have simply been avoided if Trump wasn't such an absolute moron. Firing Comey and then admitting in a tv interview that he was gonna fire him regardless of recommendation and practically admitting the Russia investigation was the reason is just astronomically stupid. If he's innocent then perhaps it would be in his best interest to start acting like it and listen to his advisors.
Either he's the world's dumbest innocent man or a crook.

So, to sum it up, I guess what you are saying is that he is innocent until proven guilty.

I think OJ is pretty damn guilty even though I agree with the acquittal. If people could only have opinions on guilty convictions there wouldn't be much to discuss.

it's interesting. trump supporters/alt-right detest "establishment" Republicans as much as they hate liberals.

they loathe turtle face and Ryan as much as we do. it's kind of incredible when you consider that those establishment Republicans sold their soul to help trump. you'd think the white supremacists and racists would at least say thank you, but we all know you sacrifice human decency and decorum when you're on that side.

it's interesting to think what would've happened if Democrats won the House and Senate. we would've seen trump making completely different alliances although i think his core agenda would be the same (to screw everyone over).

Back
Top Bottom