***Official Political Discussion Thread***

So to clarify, you're defending this on the basis of: "Well, the Dems tried the 'progressive agenda' thing with Hillary Clinton and lost so..." and "Shut up, fall in line, and vote"? OK, you got it fam :lol::

Wtf are you even talking about.

You're putting words in my mouth.

I have explained my position on the importance of 2018 in detail. The importance of voting the battling for control of the party. And the consequences o the lack of turnout in the past two midterms

So mis me with projecting that **** onto me.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-u....reuters.com/rssFeed/technologyNews?ca=rsstmb
Germany wants more EU sanctions against Russia because a number of Siemens turbines were illegally moved from a project in southern Russia to Crimea. The EU bars all its firms from doing business with Crimea. The Siemens turbines were moved to Crimea, which breaks the terms of the contract and is therefore illegal, despite assurances from high-ranking Russian officials that this would not happen.
Germany now wants more EU sanctions but those will likely fail because the EU needs a unanimous vote to impose or extend sanctions.

Anyone else notice how we are under control of the elites of the world, kind of like Karl Marx's superstructure, where they determine how the rest of us should live? You have elites who own oil (bad for the earth), television networks (propaganda), and many other industries that are run by a few that don't care about humanity or earth, but just money

So to clarify, you're defending this on the basis of: "Well, the Dems tried the 'progressive agenda' thing with Hillary Clinton and lost so..." and "Shut up, fall in line, and vote"? OK, you got it fam :lol:

Not to speak for Rusty, but just read the post just above yours.

That's the alternative because of the electoral system we have.

Want third parties to have a voice? That will only happen if the voting mass leans in the Democratic party favor. Why? Because the current system heavily favors the GOP, which has used its systemic weakness (no need for a majority vote to win office, just the highest plurality) to take the American electoral process hostage. Democrats are the only party in which legislators are open to revamp the way we conduct elections.

You guys need to realize that the struggle towards a better political system is only made longer when you cling to the "won't fall in line" routine, and the longer you wait, the harder it will be to accomplish as the right consolidates power and makes real choice more difficult to attain.

Of course, there is another alternative to the stuff I'm typing, and it's even uglier than pinch your nose and vote for a party you slightly agree with.

The orange face **** gibbon has a press conference scheduled for this afternoon,that doesn't seem to bode well with the healthcare vote later which is no coincidence I'm sure...

They are working on a skinny repeal, probably just the mandate and some regulations, in hope to give Trump a win.
It's sickening to see what constitutes as a W for this ****show of a regime,sacrificing millions of folks coverage in order to secure political brownie points :smh:

The man is high on power. You expect him to give it up so easily?

He doesn't care about Russia or Trump as long as he gets to put away every negro, gay, atheist still living free in these USA.
Just hilarious that Trump could fire him for those reasons you just listed...but nah, HER EMAILS lol

The man is high on power. You expect him to give it up so easily?

He doesn't care about Russia or Trump as long as he gets to put away every negro, gay, atheist still living free in these USA.

He thought that his brown nosing and their shared contempt for immigrants and minorities would be enough to stay on tiny hands good side. He just forgot about all the other orange allies that have gotten burned at the end of their deals with the devil

I honestly wouldn't mind KKK Sessions being fired one bit. He'd no longer get to run the DOJ like the Aryan Brotherhood and the manbaby would look guiltier and guiltier while piling on the obstruction counts :lol:

Kinda hoping he goes rogue and goes through with it

dwill.png
Fam politicizing his own child now

Conservatives are the same everywhere: do as I say, not as I do. lol

http://www.bbc.com/news/blogs-trending-40715595

Iranian state television presenter Azadeh Namdari has faced accusations of hypocrisy on social media after a video emerged showing her drinking beer and not wearing her hijab while on holiday in Switzerland.

Alcoholic drinks are banned in Islam and in Iran, where it is the law for women to wear the headscarf.

Namdari is known in Iran as a proponent of the Islamic dress code.

Love how Dapper Don mentioned Barron. That kid is going places LIBBIE SCUMS COULD ONLY DREAM.

Conservatives are the same everywhere: do as I say, not as I do. lol

http://www.bbc.com/news/blogs-trending-40715595

at least trump actually doesn't drink. although i still find it amazing that a guy who claims to be all about wealth and class has no appreciation for the finer things in life. he's the kind to put ice cubes in his 21-year scotch and then complain it's gone bad. he eats steaks well-done. he has no taste.

the only thing he partakes in that could be considered "classy" is golfing, but if you've seen his swing you know he is not very good or dedicated. he's like the LaVar Ball of golfing.

giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom