***Official Political Discussion Thread***

As I have maintained for some time now, Democrats need to mirror Republican tactics when it comes to messaging, electioneering and motivating their base.

One thing that Democrats need to tell their base is that there is no such thin gas "moderate" or "reasonable" Republican and even folks like Murkowski and Collins, despite their no votes today, are just an complicit as any other GOP senator.

In the last decade or so, Republicans consistently remind their people that there is no such thing as a moderate or conservative Democrat and that a vote for a Democrat, in any State or district, is a vote for Nancy Pelosi or Harry Reid. That is why Democratic candidates in red States and districts usually get rolled in elections and yet Republicans can thrive in blue States and blue districts.

If I were the DCCC or the DNC, I would make the ouster of Susan Collins a top priority. Both to flip a seat but more importantly, to create a culture among Democrats that a vote for Republican, no matter how moderate he or she may appear, is vote for Ted Cruz and Paul Ryan, Rand Paul, Mitch McConnell and Donald Trump.

Who are the 3 Commie sympathizers?

giphy.webp

I skimmed through McCain's speech. I'm still not giving him a pass or taking back his "**** you"'s, but I at least like the spirit of what he's saying, that the two sides need to compromise and work with each other. To say that while they have the majority is worth something.

That said, I fully expect him to renege on his word, but he'll have a chance to prove me wrong.

look at this snowflake:

http://nypost.com/2017/07/25/fox-news-host-targeted-in-ambush-at-brooklyn-bar/amp/

A still shaken Timpf told The Post Tuesday that she was definitely targeted for the attack.

“This was a pre-planned thing,” Timpf said. “Just to see someone look you in the eye with that kind of anger and hatred and whip water in your face … is a terrifying thought.

Timpf said the man was silent as he tapped her on the shoulder, dumped water on her head and then splashed it into her eyes. She said the unprovoked incident forced her to cancel her speech at Kissel’s event about criminal justice reform and budget cuts.

“The way things have gotten, it’s just so sick,” she said. “I don’t even have a right to exist in public is how it feels.”

The 28-year-old commentator chronicled the “infantile bulls–t” in a fired up tweetstorm.

The unknown guy “walks in, clearly here because he knows I’m here, dumps an entire 1.5 liter bottle of water on me, first on my head and then I turn … to look and he splashes it directly on my face and runs out. I’m shocked, I’m stunned. I’m obviously upset. I end up not being able … to speak because of it,” Timpf wrote Monday night.

The replace bill (the Better Care Reconciliation Act) just failed bigly. 9 Republicans voted against it, including Tom Cotton

That hollow scumbag McCain voted for it.

Back
Top Bottom