***Official Political Discussion Thread***

The man McCain needs to take a long vacation for medical reasons. Dude can't even follow his own train of thought anymore.

The man McCain needs to take a long vacation for medical reasons. Dude can't even follow his own train of thought anymore.

His bae Graham even voted no
dead.png

look at this snowflake:

http://nypost.com/2017/07/25/fox-news-host-targeted-in-ambush-at-brooklyn-bar/amp/

A still shaken Timpf told The Post Tuesday that she was definitely targeted for the attack.

“This was a pre-planned thing,” Timpf said. “Just to see someone look you in the eye with that kind of anger and hatred and whip water in your face … is a terrifying thought.

Timpf said the man was silent as he tapped her on the shoulder, dumped water on her head and then splashed it into her eyes. She said the unprovoked incident forced her to cancel her speech at Kissel’s event about criminal justice reform and budget cuts.

“The way things have gotten, it’s just so sick,” she said. “I don’t even have a right to exist in public is how it feels.”

The 28-year-old commentator chronicled the “infantile bulls–t” in a fired up tweetstorm.

The unknown guy “walks in, clearly here because he knows I’m here, dumps an entire 1.5 liter bottle of water on me, first on my head and then I turn … to look and he splashes it directly on my face and runs out. I’m shocked, I’m stunned. I’m obviously upset. I end up not being able … to speak because of it,” Timpf wrote Monday night.

I was talking to my friends about this and I think I need to address this "story" with NT because unlike my friends and Sway, NT has the answers.

1. I like how she made sure to the say the "assailant" was a 6'2 170lb black male with dreadlocks.

2. What dude of any color in BK is going to target a C-List Fox News host? Like to the point he knows she'll be at a campaign event for the BK Borough president then splashes her with some Fiji.

3. Is anyone else imagining two guys parked across the street in a blacked out Crown Vic then 15 mins after it starts the the driver says "Aight famb, time to wet her *** up" then the 6'2 170 black male with dreadlocks in the passenger seat opens the glove compartment only to pull out a 1.5L bottle of Evian, put on a ski mask and run out the whip and into Union Pool?

4. In all seriousness - you mean to tell me this black dude walked into what was likely a crowded bar full of white people, managed to find this random yamb out of all the basic looking yambs in attendance without anyone thinking "whose man is this", dump a 1.5L on her and in her face and NO ONE was able to stop him before he got out?!?!? A 1.5L bottle takes like 10 seconds to pour out. That dude was on his Oceans Fourteen grind to pull this off. Like he came in with a quick release or wide mouth bottle or something.

I need Mythbusters and NT detectives on this because this seems like a ridiculous stunt.

But if this is true, BK is soft as hell.

Last edited:
How does Ninjahood about the Republicans taking health care from his familia?

my fams is good before, during, and post Obamacare.
In the last decade or so, Republicans consistently remind their people that there is no such thing as a moderate or conservative Democrat and that a vote for a Democrat, in any State or district, is a vote for Nancy Pelosi or Harry Reid. That is why Democratic candidates in red States and

that's not true.... bluedog conservative Democrats were very popular in da Midwest, and even helped craft bipartisan bills with moderate Republicans.

and i listen to talk radio from NPR & conservatives, they da public knows where da squishy moderates on both sides are.

John McCain is doing EXCELLENT WORK right now. He's playing 3475748882D Connect Four on LIBBIES pretending to not support TRUMP care only to support it. BRILLIANT MOVES

Waterworld looked fun with the jet skis and all that.. could get your Kenny powers on

I like how he worked in his religion.

"This is the problem with the leaking," he said. "This is actually a terrible thing. Let’s say I’m firing Michael Short today. The fact that you guys know about it before he does really upsets me as a human being and as a Roman Catholic."

Back
Top Bottom