***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Quell, he posted those pics in the Gettin Back in Shape Thread.

You guys can search his media. He is very proud of the SS haircut too.

Literally, that is what they call the damb cut and dudes still get it think it is all good.

200.gif

Not gonna lie, that haircut isn't all that uncommon here :lol:
Edit: Who's the guy in the picture though?

I know that many of you feel vindicated by saying "what the heel do you have to lose?" but really, no one is vindicated because Trump's speach was never a sincere appeal to black voters and no self respecting black, white, Asian or Taino person ever asked that question in good faith.

It's a similar case for the "but her emails" refrain. No one, who was hung up on Clinton's emails, was actually worried about just her emails. Emails just became shorthand for the countless writs and conspiracies theories that were hurled at her and her husband.

Now the Tariq's and Steven A's of World, they are off their rockers. As were the Jill Stein folks. Both parties are all too similar on too many issues but you make the Democratic Party more liberal from a position of strength and not weakness.

I don't feel vindicated, I feel pissed off. I begged, I damn near plead with people on NT and in my real life that this false equivalency they had in their head was wrong. Not only had to hear bad political arguments in return, which are whatever, but also arguments like Trump unleashing hell on black people might be a good long term strategy. So when I make post like that, I letting out my frustration and a large number of people that felt martyring innocent people is for the best.

Sorry but the Tariq's, Steven A's, Jill Stein's of the world still pedal that nonsense. They still try to make the argument that Hillary Clinton would be similar to what we have now. The fringe unreasonable left has only become more powerful after the election lost.

The parties are too different on too many issues for this "they are both the same" **** to be has rampant as it is.

Last edited:
Why would I be mad about pics 4 years ago? I got into shape. Ill post pics tomorrow for all yall 8)

This thread is craziest circle jerk on the interwebz, outside of some reddit subforums

Let me guess...you were all the first to defend the old lady the model posted pictures of that got sentenced right? See ya in court Rusty, got ya IP

The "both parties are the same" argument to me sounds like it is based on either no thought whatsoever or an attempt to rationalize "Does either party really have our (insert demographic here) best interests in mind? The answer to that is no. They don't. They then extrapolate that conclusion into "both parties are the same".
Not taking into account major policy differences, voting records, recent past history, ...
The both parties are the same argument is utter uninformed ignorance.

I took advice from everyone in that thread and couldnt be more proud of myself Rusty lets swap pics.

I don't feel vindicated, I feel pissed off. I begged, I damn near plead with people on NT and in my real life that this false equivalency they had in their head was wrong. Not only had to hear bad political arguments in return, which are whatever, but also arguments like Trump unleashing hell on black people might be a good long term strategy. So when I make post like that, I letting out my frustration and a large number of people that felt martyring innocent people is for the best.

Sorry but the Tariq's, Steven A's, Jill Stein's of the world still pedal that nonsense. They still try to make the argument that Hillary Clinton would be similar to what we have now. The fringe unreasonable left has only become more powerful after the election lost.

The parties are too different on too many issues for this "they are both the same" **** to be has rampant as it is.

Why ya'll putting Stephen A in there? He's one of them hardcore "we must vote" types. He made Kaep one of his "enemies" for not voting.

Why would I be mad about pics 4 years ago? I got into shape. Ill post pics tomorrow for all yall 8)

This thread is craziest circle jerk on the interwebz, outside of some reddit subforums

Let me guess...you were all the first to defend the old lady the model posted pictures of that got sentenced right? See ya in court Rusty, got ya IP

I know you are trolling, but maybe you should understand the law if you do.

You took those pics and put them on the internet, on this website matter of fact. I just linked to them

Episodes of Law and Order got you feeling ya self b

Oh boy he got your IP adress :rolleyes:rofl::rofl::
How sad.
And yes I agree to an extent that there is an echochamber here, however I myself and others have repeatedly asked for more conservatives in the thread. Unfortunately nearly every single one got themselves perm banned for racism, in one case full-fledged nazi apologism, extreme bigotry, ...
They did that to themselves by failing to keep their bigotry and racism in check. I will again extend rico x hood rico x hood an invitation to join us again. Him and I disagree on nearly everything and at first he had a strong disdain for me but we later developed a cordial relationship, where we could at least have cordial and substantive dialogue despite our strong differences. It's those kind of conservatives that this thread could really use, not petty trolls who have no intention of ever engaging in substantive and constructive dialogue with basic principles of debate.

Last edited:
Mr. Quell, my dapper patriot comrade, don't let these Libby SJW's deter your ALL AMERICAN haircut. You wear that head rug LOUD and PROUD. Make Dapper Donald God Trump proud of your hair! Make haircuts great again, Comrade!

Talks like another one of those cretins that frequent other Trump/conservative boards that are obsessed with this thread and Rusty. **** is weird man. The internet is vast, dudes could be anywhere else.

I took advice from everyone in that thread and couldnt be more proud of myself Rusty lets swap pics.

Kudos on you for getting in shape. Srs.

But you were clearly trying to troll and antagonize so I felt you need to feel that energy turned back on you to realize how ridiculous you were being.

And since you are so interested in seeing what I was working with, here you go pa....

Dale_Gribble2.png

Talks like another one of those cretins that frequent other Trump/conservative boards that are obsessed with this thread and Rusty. **** is weird man. The internet is vast, dudes could be anywhere else.
Maybe if you god damb snowcuck libbies knew ya place in the world, da COOOOAAAAALLLLL TRAIN wouldn't have to regulate da interwebz and stop you lying, subhuman, elitist, ****alibbieloos from spreading da FAKE NEWS.
Real news: Dapper Don WON THE VOTE AGAINST ALL ODDS. Dapper Don WON the ELECTORAL COLLEGE BY THE LARGEST MARGIN IN THE PAST 400 YEARS. Dapper Don WON the POPULAR VOTE BY 60 MILLION VOTES IF YOU DON'T COUNT DA ILLEGAL VOTES.

Back
Top Bottom