***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Ive been here for months. I just saw this thread. God forbid someone outside of the hate Trump circlejerk has a different opinion. Sorry to upset the apple cart. Quite funny I'm basing my posts in reality, not anything related to conspiracy theories, etc. What do you people do in return? Troll, Russian text, and lame memes. You're the ones who can't have an actual debate, but yea, I'm the troll.

article-2525602-1A2B2A3600000578-553_634x408.jpg

Love how pilky is getting LIBBIES in their feelings. He did EXCELLENT work yesterday and I hope the posts continue. I understand if people believe we are one in the same because that's the greatest compliment I've received. I assume pilky is DAPPER and probably handsome in his youth. Welcome to the COAL GANG COMRADE, WELCOME.

Love how pilky is getting LIBBIES in their feelings. He did EXCELLENT work yesterday and I hope the posts continue. I understand if people believe we are one in the same because that's the greatest compliment I've received. I assume pilky is DAPPER and probably handsome in his youth. Welcome to the COAL GANG COMRADE, WELCOME.

Beautiful, powerful song. Just listening to it I was driven to send in TWO early ballots on a Sunday to vote for Barson 2020.

But on 2016 I was listening to this EVEN MORE patriotic song to get me pumped up as I voted for DAPPER don and watched the libbie tears flow:

Beautiful, powerful song. Just listening to it I was driven to send in TWO early ballots on a Sunday to vote for Barson 2020.

But on 2016 I was listening to this EVEN MORE patriotic song to get me pumped up as I voted for DAPPER don and watched the libbie tears flow:

Reminds me of growing up in Mother RUSSIA

I am also excluding Belgium because that is Belgium Belgium 's turf and because it is part Francophone. It is the Maryland of Europe, northern or southern? ).
Late reply but as a general statement, you're all welcome to comment and discuss Belgium if you wish to do so. Whether negative or positive comments, it's only fair that you shouldn't feel discouraged from commenting on my country.

It's Saturday, he's playing golf. He didn't say he was hard at work, while playing. Hilarious that the haters go to such lengths to create mountains out of b.s.
I would argue that someone who relentlessly slanders someone for a particular action, only to do the same himself but and in far greater excess, has created a mountain for himself. And Obama wasn't the only one he slandered for golfing and vacations, in fact Trump himself has stated on the campaign trail that he wouldn't be taking vacations or spending his time golfing, because there'd be too much work to do.
Is there something wrong with a president golfing or taking vacation time? No. Is there something wrong with a years long campaign of slandering another president for doing so, bragging that you yourself wouldn't do that, and then proceed to not only do exactly that but in much greater excess? Yes.

It can be argued that perhaps he's spending too much golfing, or certainly that his travel costs to Mar-A-Lago are hardly necessary when he can golf somewhere closer. But would he get ridiculed anywhere near as much for it if he didn't spend all those tweets and remarks slandering Obama for it? Probably not.
Again, we're not talking about occasional criticism towards Obama here.
In case you forgot, here's a little something to remind you:

Back
Top Bottom