***Official Political Discussion Thread***

You libbie filth disgust me down to the coal residue in my lungs. Regurgitating conjecture and innuendo from conspiracy theorists like the MSM and Robert Mueller, who's in cahoots with scorned showboat Comey.

People don't do their own research, and realize there are brave real Americans like Alex Jones dropping facts instead of conspiracies.

But we all know libs gon sheep :emoji_information_desk_person::emoji_sheep:

and before any of you trump lovers try to dodge with more of your bull****, this isn't just abnormal. this is dangerous and an insult to our democracy and everything america stands for.

after decades of telling immigrants and POC to leave and "go back to their own country" and insinuating that they were going to risk our American values, we now see what the biggest threat to our constitution actually was. it is disguised by code words like "second amendment rights" and "christian values," given protection by a few useful idiots (women and blacks like Kellyanne and Barson), and trojan horsed into our highest office by a frankensteinish coalition of white supremacists, conspiracy theory nuts, and the fraction of America that was left behind not because of their sex or color of their skin but because they are lazy and ignorant.

true America will always be the melting pot of natives and immigrants and children of immigrants and slaves, a coalition of people who have survived through hard work and education. they place human decency over tribalism and religion. they will survive this current threat to our country because, regardless of who sits in the white house, America still belongs to us, not to the Bannons or trumps of the world.

Last edited:

lnwh.gif

Those are based on a conspiracy theory with zero proof and they only went after those around Trump after they couldn't find anything on him. They continue to find nothing on those around him. I love how the left is so obsessed with Russia and completely ignores Hillary Clinton, and the people around her who have so many ties to Russia and Ukraine. Russians made millions in donations to The Clinton Foundation then the Obama administrations approves the sale of 20% of our uranium to Russia. John Podesta has numerous financial ties to said Russian uranium companies, as well as other financial Interests in Russia.

You people go after Trump for the Russian bogeyman accusing Russia of interfering in our elections yet completely ignore proven communication between Ukraine and the Clinton campaign on Ukraine interfering with our elections. Just a couple examples of your collective hypocrisy while you go after Trump's hypocrisy on golf. One is trivial and pointless and the other actually matters and is important, yet you ignore it. It's one thing to believe in something and stand up for what's right. It's another thing to stand on your soap box, while preaching about what's right, then completely ignoring proven scandals because you support that candidate or that side.

Again, people in glass houses shouldn't throw stone, but keep ignoring reality.
What is it with people literally not understanding how an active investigation works? It's really not that hard. Again, refer to the timeline of Watergate for example. Investigations on this kind of scale don't magically conclude in a few months. The "well where are the arrests?" argument has been used tirelessly by "you people >D", which clearly demonstrates that you either genuinely don't know how an active investigation works or you're trying to deflect. There are several active investigations regarding Russian interference and possible links with the Trump campaign. I am not aware of any conclusive evidence of criminal wrongdoing in that aspect but it's important to note that the investigation looks to be in its early stages, relatively speaking. We are only able to judge the actions we are aware of and form preliminary opinions on that basis. None of us are in positions to indict or let anyone in those active investigations of the hook. Whether you hate or love Trump, I don't think there's any argument that Trump has been repeatedly shooting himself in the foot. Whether you see that as potential guilt, incompetence or whatever is another discussion. But the fact is nobody forced him to fire Comey for example. He could've simply avoided that ****storm. Then there's the countless contradictions, excessive lying, ...
Whether he is innocent or guilty, the fact is he's doing a pretty terrible job at acting innocent.
He could very well be innocent, though that would still render him extremely incompetent for shooting himself in the foot so much if he truly has nothing to hide. It's possible to obstruct an investigation you're not guilty of for example. That would require an absurd level of idiocy of course but that's right up Don's alley.

Deputy AG Rosenstein has also stated this (read for full context):
https://www.washingtonpost.com/powe...bd5460f0d7e_story.html?utm_term=.9c3d6015250b
With the GOP in control of all branches of government he could've probably avoided a special counsel in the first place. Now the probe could reach further than simply Russian interference.

Speaking of the GOP controlling all branches of government, what exactly is stopping them from going after Hillary? Trump himself has said it would be divisive to prosecute her and that "she has been through a lot". He is the straight shooter after all, yes? Surely he wouldn't dare to exploit locking her up for campaign gains.
If Trump and the GOP wanted to investigate Hillary, they would be doing so. Chaffetz said he had years of investigations lined up if she won and that suddenly disappeared when Trump won.
Personally I think her private server should've gotten her a severe penalty in some form but I would give the same penalty to Mike Pence. He used an AOL email as an active government official. I can pay one of my acquaintances $200 bitcoin to jack and give me access to any AOL. Those kind of security risks are not nothing. But after all these years of investigating the Clintons, where has that gotten anyone? All those millions for all those Benghazi investigations and no results. Chaffetz would've been first in line to get her locked her up. In reality, Hillary being free probably suits the GOP better. Hard to make a boogeyman out of someone in jail to rile up the base I imagine. Perhaps they simply haven't found anything worth investigating/prosecuting and/or perhaps the GOPand Trump don't want to.

tl;dr: Active investigation in relatively early stage -> no conclusive hard evidence yet in any direction -> parties can be innocent or guilty -> form preliminary opinions based on what you have observed up to now
People who stick their heads into the sand are gonna have a hard time aiming rocks.

Last edited:
And the reality is those positions aren't filled because Washington is an infested SWAMP, and hiring elitist insiders from it would be a waste of taxpayer dollars.

Donnie is just looking out for the common folks as always.

Those filthy Dems are obstructing so much that Sexy Rexy can't even nominate anyone! Sad!

Dude is an embarrassment to the human species that he can occupy the most powerful political position in the world

Charles Blow cooked the crybaby bigot once again.

Perfectly breaks down how he is doing he biggest Snowflake around, constantly playing victim.

I can see why his supporters like him. Because many share those same traits. Just look at the ones on NT

Back
Top Bottom