***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Trump and Trump supporters gonna still be talking about Hillary in 2020.

I have not looked at the statistics but I would guess the Hillary getting the third highest vote total is true.

Just based off of population growth. I would then assume Obama is #1 for 2008 and #2 for 2012

Trump is probably high up there as well.

Percent is the more important stat. But then you count anything before the voting rights act.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170809-222148.png
    Screenshot_20170809-222148.png
    222.8 KB · Views: 13
All I can think of is Bannon and my thesaurus.

Deconstruction means destruction. They voted for that and I hope they have their war boots ready.

People voted on him to "drain the swamp" which addmitedly he has hardly done first 7 months. But he has 7.25 years to do so, so we'll see

I just dont get why there cant be any debate at all on decent conservative policies around here, i think Ninja posts great stuff and so do others but you run them out right away

A lot of conservatives that used to post in here got banned for racist comments. Srs

You have done your fair share of trolling and antagonizing, so you are one to hardly talk anyway. Funny people that it is a trend with right wingers in this thread to ask for order only after the kick the hornet's nest.

All the serious conservative viewpoints in here have been debated. You like Ninja because you agree with him, not because the strength of his arguments, because are comically weak most of the time.

Last edited:
Maybe one weekend I will play conservative to show what a sensible sounds like.

And I say sounds, doesn't mean they actually are. because even so called reasonable conservatives either sound like centrist or just speak in dog whistles

Maybe one weekend I will play conservative to show what a sensible sounds like.

And I say sounds, doesn't mean they actually are. because even so called reasonable conservatives either sound like centrist or just speak in dog whistles
You will be welcome to coal gang when you do :pimp:

Maybe those conservative talking points would do a better job of holding up to the scrutiny of a message board if they were less weak

People love to come here and just call us simple shoe buying liberal sheep but can't refute the facts we refute their rhetoric with.

People voted on him to "drain the swamp" which addmitedly he has hardly done first 7 months. But he has 7.25 years to do so, so we'll see

I just dont get why there cant be any debate at all on decent conservative policies around here, i think Ninja posts great stuff and so do others but you run them out right away

I love the optimism.

Trump ran on whatever was going to get him the most cheers at his rallies

"the Bible said it was okay for this billionaire to have someone killed"

Again, antichrist confirmed or nah?

So now the Bible promotes assasinations? :rofl:

To be fair the Old Testament let all kinds of **** slide in the name of the Lord :lol:

Anyways it's still a ridiculous statement. Especially when followed by an affirmation that most christians feel the same as him.

Back
Top Bottom