***Official Political Discussion Thread***

A lot of people felt the same way as @guccjermaine2 did that Hillary was the same as Trump in many ways, its why she was considered maybe the weakest candidate on the Democrat side ever

popular votes, you know to win an election its about winning more states. Its just like boxing its not about the amount of punches you landed total throughout the fight but how many of the 12 rounds you've won. In presidential election its all about winning the battle ground states. You have to be a popular enough candidate to win those states

Except Trillary got the third most votes ever for a Presidential candidate, after Obama in 2008 and 2012.

I don't know about LIBBIES and their ability to pick candidates but CROOKED HILLARY is a Liar and the worst candidate ever second only to Barack Hussein Obama. Don spoke to people and gave real solutions. Anyone hear his thoughts about the opioid crisis? He showed real leadership we haven't seen in this country ever. I'm proud I cast a vote for Don . Libbies are sore losers or just LOSERS to be honest and I am proud that Don is MY PRESIDENT.

popular votes, you know to win an election its about winning more states. Its just like boxing its not about the amount of punches you landed total throughout the fight but how many of the 12 rounds you've won. In presidential election its all about winning the battle ground states. You have to be a popular enough candidate to win those states

You just said that she was the weakest candidate ever, but yet she got the third most votes ever.

Ill refer to Rusty on this but didnt Hillary want to instantly make Syria a no fly zone with Russia? Which wouldve caused huge problems?

Your boxing analogy sucks because not all states give equal amounts of electoral votes.

That would be like in boxing if the 3, 7,8, and 11 round count more than others rounds.

Try again

Ill refer to Rusty on this but didnt Hillary want to instantly make Syria a no fly zone with Russia? Which wouldve caused huge problems?
Already dealt with one troll today, no mood to deal with another

Maybe someone else with entertain you

But funny, months into Trump's presidency, and his supporters still bring up Hillary as a defense

A lot of people felt the same way as @guccjermaine2 did that Hillary was the same as Trump in many ways, its why she was considered maybe the weakest candidate on the Democrat side ever

Hillary is no where near the weakest candidate the Dems have even put up.

People that don't know political history say that ****. Go look up McGovern and Mondale

Already dealt with one troll today, no mood to deal with another

Maybe someone else with entertain you

But funny, months into Trump's presidency, and his supporters still bring up Hillary as a defense :lol:

I was actually being serious. You seem to know your stuff and I'm never afraid to learn

Back
Top Bottom