***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Based on this, you do realize that you're the type of person Trump and his supporters despise the most, right? :lol:

I don't think so. I guess that you didn't get the memo, Trump wants to make this country great again. How can a country be great if people don't get free food and shelter?

Based on this, you do realize that you're the type of person Trump and his supporters despise the most, right? :lol:
@aepps20 is about to take back all his likes. These welfare queens are who we trump supporters despise THE MOST. Because of them we have to work TWICE as hard in the coal mines just to earn our black lung.

people need to have the right mindset and pull themselves up by the bootstraps rather than depend on libbie handouts at the expense of hard-working Mericans!

@aepps20 is about to take back all his likes. These welfare queens are who we trump supporters despise THE MOST. Because of them we have to work TWICE as hard in the coal mines just to earn our black lung.

people need to have the right mindset and pull themselves up by the bootstraps rather than depend on libbie handouts at the expense of hard-working Mericans!

I had to pull myself up by my bootstraps and fill out TONS of paperwork to get my benefits. It was insane.

Don't fall for dues shtick. He is just trolling

This is Ben. He now wants to claim he is black and his family gets welfare to troll.

Oh, so now you have to be black to be on welfare? Typical fake white liberal undercover racist mindset. Your bigotry is shining through your fake shoe posting persona.

Oh, so now you have to be black to be on welfare? Typical fake white liberal undercover racist mindset. Your bigotry is shining through your fake shoe posting persona.

Dude please. You want to claim you are not white now, just to shield yourself.

This is you in another thread....

Not a Trump fan, although I think that it is hilarious how mad he makes weirdo liberals. If someone wishes to wear dresses in their free time, that's all good, but the US military should not have to indulge in their delusional fantasies. Trans whatevers can join the military, they just have to not pretend to be something that they aren't, and they should use the same restrooms as others who share their chromosomes.

Before you were not a fan of Trump. But now you support him and in your words he can't be racist because he gives minorities free things. And your shield for criticism is to claim you are minority of welfare.

You are just here to troll and antagonize. You were clever enough to pull it off before Ben. And you aren't clever enough to pull it off now.

Oh boy...

this reminds me of this scene in South Park, where kim jong un is Cartman (level 10 troll) and trump is the other guy:

o0Ac1m.gif

Dude please. You want to claim you are not white now, just to shield yourself.

This is you in another thread....

Before you were not a fan of Trump. But now you support him and in your words he can't be racist because he gives minorities free things. And your shield for criticism is to claim you are minority of welfare.

You are just here to troll and antagonize. You were clever enough to pull it off before Ben. And you aren't clever enough to pull it off now.

Funny how I say that I am on welfare, and the first thing that you assume is that I am black. That is actually very revealing about your mindset, not mine.

At least Ninja's buffoonery is hilarious at times. Whatever this attempt at trolling is supposed to be is just sad and low-effort.

I was about to write a serious response...glad I read these last couple pages first to see there was no point in responding to that nonsense

cbloc byke? :nerd:
Nah, blco2 was different. Blco2 was here for a long time and this thread didn't get him banned, though perhaps he should've been. It was the cases of police brutality threads in General that he eventually couldn't handle anymore and had to spew racist bs in those threads.

Back
Top Bottom