***Official Political Discussion Thread***

See what I mean

Yet you will ask for civil discourse when you feel attacked

You gotta pick a lane famb. Because the energy you give out, is what you get in return

I would pay for even reasonably intelligent conservatives to post in this thread. It would be very beneficial.

The conservatives and Trump supporters who've circled around the past 6 months make me miss Rico.

Rico was misguided as hell, and stubborn, but he wasn't straight up just a dumb guy.

Ey, I never seen this movie (required viewing for 11th graders in LAUSD) but I'm guessing it's about coal miners fisting dey libbie New York Times.

See what I mean

Yet you will ask for civil discourse when you feel attacked

You gotta pick a lane famb. Because the energy you give out, is what you get in return
I would pay for even reasonably intelligent conservatives to post in this thread. It would be very beneficial.

The conservatives and Trump supporters who've circled around the past 6 months make me miss Rico.

Rico was misguided as hell, and stubborn, but he wasn't straight up just a dumb guy.

Completely fair. Id have no problem doing a podcast, itd just have to be worth all our time. Though I think the spectrum is lacking it

The Intercept is fantastic, I think we could kill it

I don't get why these lame republican posters in here don't go post on Stormfront.

I'm probably rooting for McGregor
full

Every greasy, one quarter Irish, raised truck driving, MAGA hat wearing, can't name more than two Counties in Ireland, SWS from Simi Valley to Temecula is is pulling hard for McGregor and half of them will be in Vegas on the day of the fight.

There was a day when I used to look forward to your posts

Every greasy, one quarter Irish, raised truck driving, MAGA hat wearing, can't name more than two Counties in Ireland, SWS from Simi Valley to Temecula is is pulling hard for McGregor and half of them will be in Vegas on the day of the fight.
This is so on the money it is not even funny.

Voted for Trump, got swindled
Bought the PPV/tickets to root for McGregor, got swindled again.

Back
Top Bottom