***Official Political Discussion Thread***

im still waiting for such da instance in question...
Still waiting for you to tell us when he was a US Senator

Or when he won the Democratic vice presidency primary that does not exist

Or to actually look at his political career records and affiliation dates , take out an abacus, figure out how it works, and realize all you talking points were ******** and you have to walked them back

Last edited:
Da goal post moving more than da Cuban pick up date
giphy.gif

The Repbulican party a s we know it used to be Democrats. What is Ninja saying?

Glad we are finding out that the LIBBIES AND DEMS HAVE ALWAYS BEEN THE PARTY OF HATE. Lincoln was a Republican, KKK BYRD was a Dem, David Duke was a Den Senator no less.

he was a member of da left & a KKK Klansman for da majority of his political viability.
Now go ahead and list out what his views were back then, what the Democrats' views were back then, and how that compares to present day.

Has this proven to be true or false?

Went from "let's not rush to judgement" to rushing to judgement as soon as it looked good for him

This is the guy from what I've been reading.

IMG_4655.JPG

IMG_4654.JPG

News sites been posting this too cuz it's relevant I guess.

Members of government, left and right, calling for him to be tried as domestic terrorist.

I love how the ones decrying fake news are the main ones promoting and posting it. hypocrisy knows no bounds. Also notice how the ones that were truly affected by the Holocaust tend to take a back seat and allow black people and supporters alike to be the voice against it. Maybe I'm wrong and hope I am but, I guess they like, "we gettin money, this don't affect us" Some did vote for Trump after all.

Da libby Rookie Rusty is secret Maoist-Islamist-Globalist, he on da ((((((((((((((((((Soros)))))))))))))))))))) roster with Gen. McMaster. Ignoring isn't enough, real Americans have to be total opposite. He teach da libby Alfred Kinsey Economics. I don't believe that government should spend money during recession AND I def don't think that everyone is a little bit bi (except for da thots of course).

I show how much I love the Donald and America by forgetting everything I know about (((economics))), can't take chances. One day you be reading a supply-demand schedule and da next, you're a flouride eunuch whose mind is controlled by the deep state. Forget da libby econ and brush your teeth with silver toothpaste, people b.#lessflouridemorecoalindawaterb

Back
Top Bottom