***Official Political Discussion Thread***

The liberal stance is more of a reaction to the nonsense that "OMG ILLEGALS TOOK ER JERBS" the right makes as the basis for their immigration policy. No one is "taking" or "stealing" a job, you don't want that job and the employers don't want to make it legit and/or pay minimum wage so they GIVE them to undocumented workers. For sure anyone that works needs a minimum/living wage, but that's never the argument.

I agree with you Rex, my response was more of a frustration at the energy these white supremacists spend defending a confederate statue and accusing minorities that their white privilege is being under attack.

Since when has it ever been bad to be a white person in America? There's other better opportunities to be someone else other than a professional racist. I don't get these fools.

IMG_20170813_195014.jpg

Trump is a White Suoremacist Hero. We saw all those dudes with Trump hats out there.

Screenshot_2017-08-13-23-51-53.png

Screenshot_2017-08-13-23-44-58.png
Funny how unc Sam is depicted like that in that pic when our government been built around and on white supremacy

Last edited:
I can't wait to hear dudes like Sam Harris, Dave Rubin, and Joe Rogan all pull some contrarian ******** about the Alt-Right in the coming days

The buffoon left will probably join in too. Dudes like TYT's Michael Tracey already showing his ***.

Chelsea Manning for some strange reason decided to use this to take a petty shot at Hillary. Why, I dunno.

I can't wait to hear dudes like Sam Harris, Dave Rubin, and Joe Rogan all pull some contrarian ******** about the Alt-Right in the coming days

The buffoon left will probably join in too. Dudes like TYT's Michael Tracey already showing his ***.

Chelsea Manning for some strange reason decided to use this to take a petty shot at Hillary. Why, I dunno.
Exactly why I dont take politics serious as a whole and only subbed to this thread to know what's f*ckery politics bring in the future.

Back
Top Bottom