***Official Political Discussion Thread***

China seems to be getting more serious in the North Korea issue
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-northkorea-missiles-un-china-idUSKCN1AU0QT?il=0
China issues order to implement U.N. sanctions on North Korea
China's Commerce Ministry issued a ban effective from Tuesday on several imports from North Korea, including coal, iron ore, lead concentrates and ore, lead and seafood, a move that is in line with U.N. sanctions announced this month.

Beijing issued the banning order on Monday.

U.N. sanctions must be implemented 30 days after the resolution was approved in a vote on Aug. 6.

The Chinese government said any cargoes already on their way to China would be cleared by customs as usual before the U.N. sanctions deadline.

Takes a death and serious injuries for these people to see what most of us recognized during the orange clown's entire campaign.

It's almost like they didn't hear the words coming out of his mouth during rallies, debates, interviews, etc.

Must have ignored the people he picked for cabinet positions too.

This is pretty much what happened

Watch the Trump Stans come in here today acting like everything is cool because Trump finally did the right thing.

And complaining about the far left being too hard on him.

All the hate and rhetoric against MY PRESIDENT needs to STOP NOW. Don handled the situation in Virginia masterfully. He wasn't going to fly off the handle like OBUMMER did when police detained his friend for breaking into a house. I don't care if it was his house, the police didn't know.

Don took a measured approach and gathered all the facts before responding. What more DO LIBBIES WANT? LIBBIES make everything about Race when it CLEARLY isn't. Besides, how can Don be a racist when BENJAMIN FRANKLIN CARSON is the KING OF THE HUD and future PRESIDENT? SMH FOREVER TO LIBBIE CONJECTURE AND INNUENDO.

"bigotry on MANY sides" = "ALL lives matter" = "BOTH candidates are trash, I'm not voting"

head-in-sand.jpg

Back
Top Bottom