***Official Political Discussion Thread***

"Are you?"
dead.png

How can anyone watch a load of CNN on a daily basis though :sick: These kinds of clips are hard enough to watch :lol:

Hillary sounding like a straight hero right now. But they're the same though.

When someone is ignorant or uninformed about history, consituational law, politics, civics, and public policy, of course they would think the two are the same or similar.

And they will keep believing that lie because admitting they were wrong means copping to everything else.

How can anyone watch a load of CNN on a daily basis though :sick: These kinds of clips are hard enough to watch :lol:

its NT on a nutshell, they all agree with each other ostensibly, but are arguing semantics of a crack of daylight between everyone's position. :smh: :lol:

"no its NOT HOT Enough!

"ehh..water is just fine for me"

"but I'm THIRSTY!"

"im cool, with da water i already drank"

meanwhile Everyone likes water :lol:

its NT on a nutshell, they all agree with each other ostensibly, but are arguing semantics of a crack of daylight between everyone's position. :smh: :lol:

"no its NOT HOT Enough!

"ehh..water is just fine for me"

"but I'm THIRSTY!"

"im cool, with da water i already drank"

meanwhile Everyone likes water :lol:

And you make up lies to tell yourself and others to fool yourself into thinking you know what the hell you are talking about when it comes to policy

Lies about basic math, telling time, science, economics, and events that never happened

Takes a death and serious injuries for these people to see what most of us recognized during the orange clown's entire campaign.

It's almost like they didn't hear the words coming out of his mouth during rallies, debates, interviews, etc.

Must have ignored the people he picked for cabinet positions too.

Sig check

And you make up lies to tell yourself and others to fool yourself into thinking you know what the hell you are talking about when it comes to policy

Lies about basic math, telling time, science, economics, and events that never happened

Hitler grew up Jewish b

Check da papers

It's unfathomable to me how this walking terminal illness thinks he's genetically superior to me or my people. :lol:

Dude looks disgusting, like some virus in human form.

Son looks like HPV

Probably walks around smelling like pus and leaking it.

The funniest comment I came across was someone saying dude looks like if tuberculosis had a drinking problem :rofl::rofl:

Back
Top Bottom