***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Only da most centrist inDApendents can ride the CCOOOOOOAAAAAAALLLLLLL TRAIN into the future past. And I think @nerdistfan might have what it takes :pimp: He checks all da best boxes:
Deflect with nonsensical ramblings to confuse da WRONGTHINKING libbies ✔
Ride or die for Dapper Daddy ✔
Be indapendent and a FREETHINKER ✔
Live the god given Merican dream of picking yourself up by da coal mining bootstraps ✔✔✔

Bought a Dodge muscle car, yet still a broke boy

Hmmm
Gonna be some butthurt in here soon.....
giphy2.gif

VARVEL-trumptrain-original.jpg

Trump’s deleted cartoon dramatically altered the message, says Indianapolis Star creator

In his original cartoon, which ran just days before the inauguration, the Democratic donkey cannot hold back the political momentum of the Trump Express.

I hate that these Neo Nazis are trying to attempt proper hairstyles to blend in these days. Ditching the hilbilly haircuts for some "close cropped,clean cut" styles that non-white/non Nazi people have been doing for YEARS :smh: :lol:

I actually know the law. And despite what you may think of it, many forms of disrespectful utterances are ok under the first amendment. You should research the case law on "fighting words." Further, the city was aware that these were racist, hate-filled individuals when they granted them the permit. As a nation we need to re-evaluate whether these individuals should be allowed the right to "protest" in the first place.

Why do I get the feeling that this is all leading up to you equating the klan with BLM?

I apologize beforehand if I'm wrong

I think it's time as a country we start having serious dialogue about limiting hate speech.

People will say that it's a slippery slope, but look at the mudslide we're in already. Ever realize how we libbies have satire and humor for our political entertainment (Colbert, John Oliver, Jon Stewart,) but the faces of the right are the likes of Alex Jones, Hannity, Don Imus, Bill O'Reilly, Richard Spencer, Rush Limbaugh, Milo, etc.? Literally people that do nothing other than get their followers drunk off cocktails of rage and fear that eventually culminate in violence and death, policymakers that use emotions to funnel money to the wealthy, and a jackass as a president.

Of course proponents of unfiltered free speech will go all nuts about me saying this, and of all things protesting the federal government's law as it currently is to be changed, but this will somehow be considered a violation of American values :lol:

I hate that these Neo Nazis are trying to attempt proper hairstyles to blend in these days. Ditching the hilbilly haircuts for some "close cropped,clean cut" styles that non-white/non Nazi people have been doing for YEARS :smh: :lol:

I actually was thinking of a joke today along the lines of, need to shave my head to not look like a white supremacist, oh wait...

Why do I get the feeling that this is all leading up to you equating the klan with BLM?

I apologize beforehand if I'm wrong

Some dude on Facebook wrote that "I don't support Neo Nazis and KKK, but BLM has been responsible for many more deaths and violence than those other groups" REALLY?!?!?

Some dude on Facebook wrote that "I don't support Neo Nazis and KKK, but BLM has been responsible for many more deaths and violence than those other groups" REALLY?!?!?
The combination of fake news stories, poor education and xenophobia are a helluva drug.

It's just absurd to me. I learned about the KKK's history when I was in elementary school, and I went to one of the worst elementary schools in my district. I find it so hard to believe that they just "don't know". They know damn well what the history is; they just agree with the KKK's views and actions

There are tons of kids who don't get the full story. When I was growing up, they brushed over the important points. They beat MLK into our heads because he did things 'right.' Implicit bias of teachers has to be a factor.

The only reason I got a full education on the issue was because I took an African American History course as an elective in college. And I grew up in Harlem. Imagine those kids growing up in Ohio or Wisconsin etc. Each school district gets to choose and implement their own curriculum and points of focus (someone more well versed correct me if I'm wrong). I'm sure there are places out there that go as far as giving a southern biased take on the Civil War and/or slavery. A lot of this planted in young impressionable minds, and being that school plays such a big role in a person's growth, I'm willing to bet bad teachers/outright racist teachers have had an impact.

I think it's time as a country we start having serious dialogue about limiting hate speech.

People will say that it's a slippery slope, but look at the mudslide we're in already. Ever realize how we libbies have satire and humor for our political entertainment (Colbert, John Oliver, Jon Stewart,) but the faces of the right are the likes of Alex Jones, Hannity, Don Imus, Bill O'Reilly, Richard Spencer, Rush Limbaugh, Milo, etc.? Literally people that do nothing other than get their followers drunk off cocktails of rage and fear that eventually culminate in violence and death, policymakers that use emotions to funnel money to the wealthy, and a jackass as a president.

Of course proponents of unfiltered free speech will go all nuts about me saying this, and of all things protesting the federal government's law as it currently is to be changed, but this will somehow be considered a violation of American values :lol:

The slippery slope of it all will be who is going to define the limits. What's obvious is obvious when it comes to what hate speech should be removed. But there will be plenty of people that will round up positive pro-black statements and claim they are based with hate or something negative/inaapropriate (ie the lil black girl with the Black Girls Rock shirt).

We could start with the obvious tho. And make some moves down the line

The anger that these libbies show when a BROTHER PATRIOT does his God given duty of Challenging the libbies who protest our tolerance for when America was MERICA is just pitiful. These globalist ****s have no idea what their snowflake lives are in for when da climate adjustment hits them and we get back on the COOOOOOAAAALLLLLLLLL TRAIN :pimp:

we must DODGE the libbie propaganda and CHALLENGE the innuendo so that we can be FREETHINKINGPATRIOTS.

This fool said wages would be going up :lol:

Must have forgotten that his fellow party members are the ones against raising them.

Back
Top Bottom