***Official Political Discussion Thread***

IMG_9139.GIF

I hear nothing

Trump is so transparent about his avoidance of the word terrorism when white ppl are involved

did he not say "call it Terrorist, call it w/e u want, da guy is a disgrace to his family & country"?

its like that CNN clip da other day... arguing about daylight instead of agreeing on consensus.

Just lip service per usual with republicans lol. They got out and voted for a man that bragged about sexually assaulting women. And continue to support him.

They
Don't
Care

That won’t happen, but I wouldn’t be against it considering the country and that flag and those monuments were built on the backs of my people.

Can’t understand why you can’t see how the relation between these monuments and our ugly history is such a sore spot for minorities.

That won’t happen, but I wouldn’t be against it considering the country and that flag and those monuments were built on the backs of my people.

Can’t understand why you can’t see how the relation between these monuments and our ugly history is such a sore spot for minorities.

it should be a simple solution, imo. relocate certain statues to museums or other places for safe keeping. i don't think they should be destroyed as i believe in preserving history, but i also don't think most structures need to be publicly displayed forever.

it's also comical that people are equating a ~100-year-old statue with works of art from antiquity.

Back
Top Bottom