***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Can you guys imagine Trump during the civil war era as a president? Lol

Bruh probably would have condemned John Brown for leading a slave revolt lol

DHUJhxpW0AAkAPp.jpg

well keep in mind that, whatever % of the population was violently pro-racist in 1860, there's a corresponding similar % of Americans today who would be violently pro-racist as well under the right circumstances.

we know who trump would be in 1860.

There would be no Civil War if Trump was president was back then, because his bigoted *** would have probably supported slavery.

No point in the South leaving if the president supports their "cause"

There would be no Civil War if Trump was president was back then, because his bigoted *** would have probably supported slavery.

No point in the South leaving if the president supports their "cause"

in the 1860s, trump would've been on the front lines, fighting for slavery to stay in place.

in the 1910s, he would've been arguing that women shouldn't vote.

in the 1940s, he would've apologized for Hitler and told the US to let Europe settle their differences alone.

how do i know this?

because in our lifetimes he has called for innocent blacks to get the death penalty, he argued that our first African-American president wasn't really American, and he sympathizes with defends Nazis and the KKK.

if you ever wondered who could've been evil enough to propagate slavery or try to exterminate Jews, you have your answer.

trump is the devil of our generation.

Man what?

You’re joking, right?

u liked da post on whether "Dominicans have Monuments worshipping their oppressors" meanwhile Puerto Rican has da biggest Columbus Statue on Planet Earth that was recently built...

da chutzpah coming from you had to be highlighted.

u liked da post on whether "Dominicans have Monuments worshipping their oppressors" meanwhile Puerto Rican has da biggest Columbus Statue on Planet Earth that was recently built...

da chutzpah coming from you had to be highlighted.
Me liking that post had nothing to do with you or the Dominican Republic, you dweeb. I appreciate the excerpt detailing some of his abhorant actions.

**** Columbus. I don’t care if it’s a statue in DR or PR or the ******* statue on Astoria Blvd. I don’t **** with Columbus or monuments to Columbus.

I couldn’t care less about your silly squabble, and I only go to DR to hit the mansion.

All I can do is :smh: when I found out that Columbus statue was being built in PR. Sad, especially knowing how broke they are.

The only difference between a Dominican and a Puerto Rican is a stop on a boat.

Back
Top Bottom