***Official Political Discussion Thread***

I hope the FAKE NEWS MSM and Barack Hussein OSAMA are happy about the racist divide they've caused in America that has led to this mass exodus.

The plus side is that there's now less people on the government pay roll which mean more tax dollars can go to his highness and the royal family.
I condemn BOTH sides for this racial hate. However, I think Da Dapper Bees Knees Don is a fair man b

Anyone who paid even the slightest bit of attention in high school history knows that racism ended in the 1960s with the Civil Rights Act.

After 40 years of singing Kumbaya in circles that were mostly white with a mostly unnoticed token Asian, brown, and black person sprinkled in, Obama became president and started to eat dijon mustard. It infuriated us because he was being a snooty coastal elite, but it led people to start calling all of us racist. I eventually couldn't bare being called racist anymore, especially by the blacks after we had the heart to let them live here and and give them Jesus, and finally I snapped. It's because of guys who eat fancy mustard becoming president and liberals playing the race card at every chance, that I realized the American way of being able to live a great simple life, just by being born white was under attack. Whiteness was under attack. And that's how I became one of the great individuals Trump referred to on the neo-nazi side in Charlottesville.

These token Trump cabinet members remind me of the one token Asian, Latino, and black dude that would be at every college fraternity that was notorious for being racist. For example, in my university, there was an incident where a bunch of white frat boys beat up two Asian kids just for being Asian. When the university moved to ban the fraternity, the frat's defense was that "We are inclusive/accepting of everyone" and they posted a picture of all their members. There were literally THREE minority members out of ~100 dudes. Two of them were white looking Mexicans, and the third was an Asian dude that was well known for being an Uncle Tao :lol: :smh: Not sure what exactly they were trying to prove with that picture, but at least they got banned anyway :pimp:

Anyone who paid even the slightest bit of attention in high school history knows that racism ended in the 1960s with the Civil Rights Act.

After 40 years of singing Kumbaya in circles that were mostly white with a mostly unnoticed token Asian, brown, and black person sprinkled in, Obama became president and started to eat dijon mustard. It infuriated us because he was being a snooty coastal elite, but it led people to start calling all of us racist. I eventually couldn't bare being called racist anymore, especially by the blacks after we had the heart to let them live here and and give them Jesus, and finally I snapped. It's because of guys who eat fancy mustard becoming president and liberals playing the race card at every chance, that I realized the American way of being able to live a great simple life, just by being born white was under attack. Whiteness was under attack. And that's how I became one of the great individuals Trump referred to on the neo-nazi side in Charlottesville.

EXCELLENT post as usual. Your words are truly inspiring and I want to let my hands go on some LIBBIES trying to tell REAL AMERICANS what racism is all about.

EXCELLENT post as usual. Your words are truly inspiring and I want to let my hands go on some LIBBIES trying to tell REAL AMERICANS what racism is all about.

I wish someone would throw a Charlottesville pebble at me the next time I'm driving by Whole Foods

triple-h-angry.gif

https://www.statnews.com/2017/08/16/donald-trump-mental-health-congress/

"On Friday, Lee and four other psychiatrists sent a letter to all members of the U.S. Senate and House arguing that Trump exhibits “severe emotional impediments that … present a grave threat to international security,” and asking Congress to “take immediate steps to establish a commission to determine his fitness for office.” The letter signers are staunch Trump opponents and believe his presidency should end."

These token Trump cabinet members remind me of the one token Asian, Latino, and black dude that would be at every college fraternity that was notorious for being racist. For example, in my university, there was an incident where a bunch of white frat boys beat up two Asian kids just for being Asian. When the university moved to ban the fraternity, the frat's defense was that "We are inclusive/accepting of everyone" and they posted a picture of all their members. There were literally THREE minority members out of ~100 dudes. Two of them were white looking Mexicans, and the third was an Asian dude that was well known for being an Uncle Tao :lol: :smh: Not sure what exactly they were trying to prove with that picture, but at least they got banned anyway :pimp:
Howling at Uncle Tao

I wish someone would throw a Charlottesville pebble at me the next time I'm driving by Whole Foods

triple-h-angry.gif

Give those LIBBIES and Social Justice Warriors the combination platter.
Canelo%252520combo.gif

Attachments

• Canelo combo.gif
    Canelo combo.gif
    1,016.3 KB · Views: 4
https://www.statnews.com/2017/08/16/donald-trump-mental-health-congress/

"On Friday, Lee and four other psychiatrists sent a letter to all members of the U.S. Senate and House arguing that Trump exhibits “severe emotional impediments that … present a grave threat to international security,” and asking Congress to “take immediate steps to establish a commission to determine his fitness for office.” The letter signers are staunch Trump opponents and believe his presidency should end."

Look at these pathetic LIBBIES.

Want rights for blacks, gays, wheel chair access for the weak, and then discriminate against the first mentally challenged president :smh:

HYPOCRITES

Ironically you put a gif MEXICAN figher Canelo Álvarez :lol:

SMH WOW. Our movement embraces everyone stop trying to make everything about race. It's all about COAL. BENJAMIN FRANKLIN CARSON and BETSY Ross Devos ALREADY VOUCHED FOR DON WHAT more do LIBBIES want?

I am a fan of Kelly Pavlik before LIBBIES DROVE HIM TO ALCOHOL with their CONJECTURE AND INNUENDO about his training methods.
SolidAcademicAcornwoodpecker-max-1mb.gif
Dis is da libbies when they get socked by da alt right

ConcreteLeadingDesertpupfish.gif

#irishlivesmatter
#bluelivesmatter
#whitelivesmater
#TEAMMCGREGOR

How ironic is it that Twitter gives us the best opportunity for normal people to engage in healthy discussions about race.

The same platform that helped put Trump into the White House with the trafficking of false news stories.

Twitter is really killing us and helping us at the very same time.

Dis is da libbies when they get socked by da alt right

ConcreteLeadingDesertpupfish.gif

#irishlivesmatter
#bluelivesmatter
#whitelivesmater
#TEAMMCGREGOR

EXCELLENT post as usual. I share your sentiments. Connor would hit LIBBIES WITH THE ALT LEFT AND ALT RIGHT to show them that there is VIOLENCE from many sides.

Back
Top Bottom