***Official Political Discussion Thread***

MY PRESIDENT IS ORANGE
MY COAL IS BLACK
AND I WILL BE DAMNED IF MY LUNG ISNT TOO

latest

I'm going to an ANTI-GLOBALIST house party tonight to celebrate THE RETURN OF BANNON TO POWER, comrades! You're all invited. No cover if you come with coal in hand. :pimp:

Word is there may be a girl there. She is blonde and is into black guys dark-skinned Hispanics.

We will have unlimited Keystone and Miller Lite too.

Gonna be lit!

I lived in da time of Ben Barson, haver of the winning mindset. I lived in da age of Da Dapper Don.

When da Don complete his five terms and his magnificent live force gives out. He shall be honored with two rubles over his eyes and a coal pyre fit for da slum lord king that he was and shall forever be, b.

I just hope I don't go rogue and truly become a real kale gang. I heard of dudes who go so deep undercover that they never come out, especially after they do a few Steph Curry style sessions in da float tank.

Imma stay strong and bring da reactionary politics byke to cali, b. Da BART tunnels will be hauling coal and three strikes will be changed to "one and da four," one crime and we pull you apart with four horses,b.

SMH, at these last few post.
You know nothing, DONHOOD.

Somewhere deep down, Rusty Targaryen must know the truth. He knows he is not the bastard child of (((Soros))) and Crooked H. No, he knows he was birthed of coal fire, the forbidden love child of Benjamin Barson and Betsy Bae Ser Devos.

My girl was doing some reading and found that Barson briefly annulled his marriage with Candy and eloped with Ser Devos, giving birth to a child in the Tower of Coal. To protect him from fetus-eating mad king Obummer, this child was raised in secret. To fool Obummer, they had to send him to Crooked H and Soros to raise him like a libbie. That meant kale for dinner, every single day. That meant brainwashing at a university. That meant no coal in his diet.

But now we must let Rusty know the truth. He no longer needs to serve as king of the nothingburgers. He no longer needs to fight for racial justice. He needs to Clayton Bigsby himself, don the hood, and become DONHOOD of house Barson, the first of his name, king of the spin, protector of dapper don, comrade to Vlad, breaker of logic, token black Republican, and father of COOOOOOAAAAAAALLLLLLLL!

The prophecy tells us that this DONHOOD will go on to marry Tomi Lahren (his niece through Betsy Ser Devos) and they will birth a time-traveling child who will be an all-powerful master of spin. This hood will travel back in time, study 18 hours per day of news propaganda, and show young DONHOOD the error of his libbie ways.

Last edited:
COALAFORNIA LOVE DUNNA DUnnna. COALAFORNIA KNOW HOW TO PARTAY.

Would look at how these aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaafrican americans are living....

Vehicles that get 5 miles per gallon, they are doing alright. What the hell do they have to lose, their badass rides, people. You too can be wealthy even if you live in a post apocalyptic wasteland, you just need a good state of mind.

Back
Top Bottom