***Official Political Discussion Thread***

They have had it...

Ali gave him dat work
pachah1.png

They have had it...

SMH WOW. No journalistic integrity. Anyone worth their life knows that COAL IS DRIVING THE ECONOMIC GROWTH after Obummer ruined everything. DONALD J TRUMP is the DAPPER commander in chief and HE is solely responsible for creating 1 BILLION POTENTIAL JOBS IN THE GROWING COAL FIELD. I'VE HAD IT with LIBBIE CONJECTURE AND INNUENDO.

http://www.indystar.com/story/news/...hows-unequal-barrier-indiana-polls/435450001/

In one instance, clear and present evidence of active attempts to sway voter turnout one way or the other. The results of such tinkering directly benefited those manipulating the polling areas.

https://www.brennancenter.org/analysis/debunking-voter-fraud-myth

On the other hand, studies conducted over years with large sample sizes proving that mass voter fraud simply hasn't occured on the scale the president insists it has.

I wonder what issue is actually a bigger problem?

Trump and Bannon sound so buddy buddy still

I'm not impressed with Bannon leaving the administration at all

They're still in league with each other, just not in an official capacity

Somebody double checking his tweets now?

He expects us to buy this now after he already publicly walked back on this rhetoric?

It's direct against bigotry and hate enough for people to say he's against it but vague enough for WS to take it as he's speaking on their behalf.

SMH at these Libby degenerates. Just wow! Nazis can't even have a peaceful hate rally without some snowflake getting offended. This great nation will remain divided until we learn to tolerate the intolerance of racism and bigotry spewed by these great visionaries. Does good not have any semblance of blame when they choose to stir up trouble by fighting evil? How much more unamerican can you get? Let them hate in peace and we will have unity in this country like never before, let me tell you.

Trump is such a half stepper and coward
He was tweeting his support for the police initially to deflect from the white supremacist rally at the morning

He probably saw the thousands of anti racists at the counter rally against the small fringe of white racists and then tweeted a change of heart statement

****in coward

Trump is such a half stepper and coward
He was tweeting his support for the police initially to deflect from the white supremacist rally at the morning

He probably saw the thousands of anti racists at the counter rally against the small fringe of white racists and then tweeted a change of heart statement

****in coward

I'm not sure how more ppl don't notice how he flips flops

Lol, at this point I just assume everything he tells is a lie

Why do these idiots love these damn statues so much? Talkin bout it's a tragedy if these statues are taken down. "The left wants them taken down because it's a reminder of who started slavery and the kkk". Now they're mad at the protestors because they were preventing the free speech of the racists. Like we should give a ish about those dirtbags.

Back
Top Bottom