***Official Political Discussion Thread***

what friends does trump have left? who hasn't he alienated?

anyone who is left of far right is unhappy with him. now even the alt-right is unhappy with him.

the calls to resign are going to start coming from Republicans.

DeVos Bae
170117182948-betsy-devos-confirmation-hearing-january-17-2017-01-exlarge-tease.jpg

what friends does trump have left? who hasn't he alienated?

anyone who is left of far right is unhappy with him. now even the alt-right is unhappy with him.

the calls to resign are going to start coming from Republicans.

My GOVERNOR LePage.

unnamed-14.gif

Idk.

If I voted for Trump and he just quits on me, especially by end of the first year, I'd feel some type of way

Like *****, my vote put you in office.. I stood by you when everyone was giving you ****..and you just quit

Trump quitting would be delicious

I'd rather him lose his entire fortune, and then be impeached, and then try to formally join the kkk... only to have them reject his application.

pardon the website...

Protesters Storm Gov’t Building, Burn County Flag, Hoist ‘Antifa’ Flag

After left-wing protesters marched through downtown Minneapolis, Minnesota in response to last weekend’s demonstrations in Charlottesville, Virginia, they hoisted the flag of the violent left-wing group “Antifa,” raising it in front of the county’s government center.

http://www.cnsnews.com/blog/craig-b...t-building-burn-county-flag-hoist-antifa-flag

Damn snowflakes :smh:

Former White House chief strategist Steve Bannon is declaring the impact of the Trump presidency "over."

In an interview with the conservative Weekly Standard Friday, Bannon said President Trump's administration would "be much more conventional" in the wake of his departure.

“The Trump presidency that we fought for, and won, is over,” he said. “We still have a huge movement, and we will make something of this Trump presidency. But that presidency is over."

He went on to predict Republicans would "moderate" Trump. He said the GOP hasn't given full throated support to Trump's agenda since he took office.

News of Bannon's departure from the White House broke Friday. Hours later, the former chief strategist had returned to his previous role as the executive chair of Breitbart News.

Bannon told the Standard that he is eager to get back to Breitbart and lead the opposition from there.

"Now I’m free. I’ve got my hands back on my weapons," he said. "Someone said, ‘it’s Bannon the Barbarian.’ I am definitely going to crush the opposition. There’s no doubt. I built a f-cking machine at Breitbart. And now I’m about to go back, knowing what I know, and we’re about to rev that machine up. And rev it up we will do.”

Bannon also said he chose to resign. "I’d always planned on spending one year" in the White House," he said.

the title is a little bit misleading.

you've got to wonder, is this a huge miscalculation? the way Bannon is talking (and I'm sure trump is thinking the same) is that he's just gotta get rid of Bannon to satisfy everyone that he's not a white supremacist, and then the gop will embrace him once again.

normally i would say that it's a terrible strategy. but this is the GOP we're talking about.

Bannon still gonna ride for his Papi. :lol: :lol:

I read he is gonna defend Trump

Trump really the the Bigot Whisperer
All Bannon would need to do is big up his personal role in the admin./campaign too much and Dapper Don will be ready to lash out because his ego feels threatened.

the title is a little bit misleading.

you've got to wonder, is this a huge miscalculation? the way Bannon is talking (and I'm sure trump is thinking the same) is that he's just gotta get rid of Bannon to satisfy everyone that he's not a white supremacist, and then the gop will embrace him once again.

normally i would say that it's a terrible strategy. but this is the GOP we're talking about.
GOP establishment embraces Pence more than Trump, so I think Bannon is making a miscalculation.

I'm interested in DTs probable lack of fortune and that when he is out of office he'll get the usual presidential pension - security service cover and about $200k. You've got to wonder if it's a crazy long game to shore up his future.

The interesting part is that you still get it if you quit (like Nixon) but not if you are impeached and fired.

I'd love to see his "empire" crumble and for him to be ruined with no pension. Seems reasonable for the harm he's caused.

Pretty good article on bannon...

https://www.pastemagazine.com/articles/2017/03/steve-bannon-thinks-youre-stupid.html

Sure, the man holds some dangerous beliefs. But, guys, come on: they’re insane. The only truly dangerous thing about Steve Bannon is his credibility. He’s nothing unless we buy what he’s selling.

We need to expose that myth: Where we need to resist normalizing Trump, we need to normalize Bannon. He craves The Big Ideological Battle, but he’s vulnerable to fine print.

I'm interested in DTs probable lack of fortune and that when he is out of office he'll get the usual presidential pension - security service cover and about $200k. You've got to wonder if it's a crazy long game to shore up his future.

The interesting part is that you still get it if you quit (like Nixon) but not if you are impeached and fired.

I'd love to see his "empire" crumble and for him to be ruined with no pension. Seems reasonable for the harm he's caused.
he has a game to play: resign but the Mueller investigation continues and he has to depend on pence for pardons of his family (risky)

or stay on and pardon people until he gets impeached, but lose his pension and expose everyone in his orbit to more scrutiny.

knowing donald as well as i do, he'll choose whatever the worse option is.

stepped away months ago but waited till now to resign and announce it?

you gotta wonder who else has been waiting like this.

how about the gop, who from the time of the election was rumored to be using trump to push through their agenda and then impeach him.

trump: not just Russia's useful idiot. he's Americas useful idiot too

Last edited:
don't be fooled:

this sounds like what is going on. remember Mercer is best friends with the walking leper and the orange turd. they are the true strategists in all of this.

the fight is on two fronts now: the white house and on brietbart.

Back
Top Bottom