***Official Political Discussion Thread***

i really hate this guy...dude is so childish retweeting this ****

Does this mean Obama will be back soon or what?
lupe1.png

Hatchet gawd Roger Stone had some pretty scary stuff to say about the growing momentum for impeachment...

It wouldn't be so easy to believe if Trumpettes weren't part of a legit cult

A Bloomberg bombshell from a while back is resurfacing today...

Long story short,this dude is an expert at assembling teams of hackers to flip elections in Latin America and ended up being hired to work for the Orange campaign last year...

Big reason why I'm in favor of paper ballots in the future to combat legitimate fraud

Last edited:
Dude needs to be investigated for terroristic threats. Period.
Doesn't seem direct or explicit enough to do so based on what he said imo, then again I'm no lawyer.
He would simply say he is not advocating violence but predicting violence to happen. Which is what he said on the video.

Generic Ballot Polling
The Democratic Party is ahead in generic ballot polls, earning 54.2% of the two-party vote share on average. They hold an 8.4 percentage point lead over the Republicans. We get all of our polling data from Huffington Post Pollster, which you can investigate here.

But, because Democrats are clustered in cities and face harsh gerrymanders, they aren’t expected to win an equivalent share of the seats in Congress. What does electoral geography tell us about the actual outcome?

District-level Seat Projections
Democrats: 206

Republicans: 229 (retain House majority)

Democrats are forecast to pick up 13 seats on November 6, 2018. Republicans will gain 1 seat, for a net gain of 12 seats for the Democratic Party. Those seats are:

District Dem 2016 (%) Clinton (%) Forecast Dem 2018 (%) Dem Win Prob.
CA-10 48.3 51.6 51.8 61
CA-21 43.3 58.2 51.9 62
CA-25 46.9 53.6 51.9 61
CA-39 42.8 54.6 50.3 52
CA-49 49.7 54.0 53.4 70
CO-06 45.6 54.9 51.8 61
FL-26 43.7 58.3 52.2 63
FL-27 45.1 60.1 63.4 98
MN-02 49.0 49.3 50.4 52
MN-03 43.1 55.1 50.7 54
NE-02 49.4 48.8 50.3 52
TX-23 49.3 51.8 52.4 64
VA-10 47.1 55.3 52.7 66

According to our 20,000 simulations of the 2018 House midterm election, Democrats have a 30.3% chance of taking back the majority on November 6, 2018. Here is one way of visualizing that probability, where each blue rectangle represents a Democratic majority and each red rectangle is a Republican majority:

Thread on the midterms

Last edited:
"Amazon and Whole Foods Market technology teams will begin to integrate Amazon Prime into the Whole Foods Market point-of-sale system, and when this work is complete, Prime members will receive special savings and in-store benefits," the companies said in a release.

"Customers will enjoy lower prices on products like Whole Trade bananas, organic avocados, organic large brown eggs, organic responsibly-farmed salmon and tilapia, organic baby kale and baby lettuce, animal-welfare-rated 85% lean ground beef, creamy and crunchy almond butter, organic Gala and Fuji apples, organic rotisserie chicken, 365 Everyday Value organic butter, and much more," the companies said.

RustyShackleford RustyShackleford @kale_gang

trump is right about Bezos/wapo/fake news/kale all being part of the same Soros-funded conspiracy.

SMH WOW

BezosGawd coming through for the squad

We already got the breakfast menu for next week at Soros Global.....Organic Avocado Toast is Byke!!!

And I'm gonna wash it down with some globalist Asparagus Water.

Where rexanglorum rexanglorum at, dem avocados finna be jumping off the self b. Be thankful

Last edited:

We already got the breakfast menu for next week at Soros Global.....Organic Avocado Toast is Byke!!!

And I'm gonna waste it down with some globalist Asparagus Water.

Where rexanglorum rexanglorum at, dem avocados finna be jumping off the self b. Be thankful
:smh:

I contacted Dapper Don's staff to collect my check for my service in da Coal Gang and they responded with "quit begging for handouts and get back to work ya lazy liberal"
That's how I knew these people had the right values b :pimp:

SMH WOW. Tired of the SOROS INFUSED NONSENSE. ONCE I SAVE THE six months of salary I'm heading to Nevada to finish THINGS.

:smh:

I contacted Dapper Don's staff to collect my check for my service in da Coal Gang and they responded with "quit begging for handouts and get back to work ya lazy liberal"
That's how I knew these people had the right values b :pimp:

The only values fam. No worries same thing happened to me but Barson vouched for me THOUGH.

If you cut straight through an avocado, you get a seed, the flesh and the peel and they look like three pairs of parentheses.

The roots of the trees reach deep beneath the earth.

Avocados have been grown for 5,000 years.

Avocados are kosher, coincidence?

If you cut straight through an avocado, you get a seed, the flesh and the peel and they look like three pairs of parentheses.

The roots of the trees reach deep beneath the earth.

Avocados have been grown for 5,000 years.

Avocados are kosher, coincidence?

Lolwut

Back
Top Bottom