***Official Political Discussion Thread***

bruh did u even read the article???
the ship is designed to break through the ice
without needing an ice breaker ship :lol:
i read it lol. it's just disheartening to hear how the assumption is that the arctic ice will continue to thin and the increased traffic of oil tankers increase the risk for environmental disaster. not really political but just sad news.

Elian special on CNN was pretty good, that **** was wild watching that as a kid seeing another kid go through that, I'll never forget that closet pic

Homie called Fidel his God though
dwill.png

Elian special on CNN was pretty good, that **** was wild watching that as a kid seeing another kid go through that, I'll never forget that closet pic

Homie called Fidel his God though
dwill.png

watched it too. it's pretty intense.

it was the right move to send him back to his dad, but both sides were using Elian.

his cousin was pretty hot though the night of the raid. i hope she never hooked up with the fisherman. he seems like he's a creep.

watched it too. it's pretty intense.

it was the right move to send him back to his dad, but both sides were using Elian.

his cousin was pretty hot though the night of the raid. i hope she never hooked up with the fisherman. he seems like he's a creep.
Fam was extra af
sabu.png
Elian's dad wasnt going for it

Both sides certainly treated him like a pawn

Raid scene was wild, got a 5 minute warming then all hell breaks loose with news cameras, protesters and the INS lock and loaded.

Kid's his own man now, regardless how brainwashed may or may not think he is

Fam was extra af
sabu.png
Elian's dad wasnt going for it

Both sides certainly treated him like a pawn

Raid scene was wild, got a 5 minute warming then all hell breaks loose with news cameras, protesters and the INS lock and loaded.

Kid's his own man now, regardless how brainwashed may or may not think he is

it bothered me how they treated Elian in the US, especially his first day at school. i remember being that age. i didn't want everyone's attention and i sure as hell didn't want to listen to a ****** *** choir boring me with a song.

"The night before the election, we deployed two teams so that we would be ready to provide a PDB brief the next morning to whomever won," Clapper recounted, referring to the Presidential Daily Briefing. "I hand-wrote almost identical short notes to each of the two candidates to accompany the first brief as President-elect; only one actually got deployed—the one to him."

The note to Clinton, which went undelivered, congratulated her on her victory and said the intelligence community stood by to serve her with the best intelligence it could muster. The note to Trump said the same thing.

oh

this is how trump sees the world:

and

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opin...ml?tid=pm_opinions_pop&utm_term=.72b498526f03

This is just pitiful.

The entire article sounds like a poor attempt at muddying the waters regarding the goals and methods of current Republican policies. Frankly, the Right should just shut the **** up instead of trying to distance themselves from their orange monster because when you continuously court the religious and racial extremists for votes; when you base your economic policies on demonstrably failed principles; when you support channels of disinformation like Faux News and Breitbart, as they did for the last 20 years, you create a Donald Trump.

Learned nothing at all

In more interesting news...

:nerd:

Not my 1st picks to mutiny against the manbaby in 2020 but if an independent bid like that could split some GOP votes, it could be worthwhile...

Setting up some possible obstruction of justice...

Also yet another reason why it makes no sense for the GOP to go down with the Orange ship

Man is gonna use them up and blame them for all his failures as per usual

Interesting article: https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/aug/25/donald-trump-teleprompter-speech

What is new is a president who, speaking informally or to his “base”, sounds nothing like the person who reads aloud the words that someone else has written. What is new is the effort required not to feel insulted, not to feel we are being taken for fools when we are asked to imagine that Trump believes what he says whenever he is persuaded to sound like the president of the United States.

Back
Top Bottom