***Official Political Discussion Thread***

WHAT'S WITH THE ONE IN THE MIDDLE THAT SAYS "I COCK YOU"???

did donald write that one?

Screenshot_20170831-191401-01.jpeg

and what's with calling a married woman Ms.? do these kids not have parents?

every letter that uses an honorific uses "Ms." these were obviously all written by the same person.

beat me to it :lol: :lol:

ivanka-trump.jpg

My guy Mueller about to piece together a beautiful case that's gonna get Trump out the paint. Mueller gonna go down in History as the guy who saved our country from Trump.

Dapper Don has LIBBIES SHOOK after he donated $1 million . How much has OBUMMER DONATED? I'LL WAIT. :emoji_nail_care::emoji_nail_care::emoji_nail_care::emoji_nail_care::emoji_nail_care:. Don is MAGA.:emoji_ring:

If you work for the Federal government in a civilian role and voted for Trump, today he exposed you as a complete sucker.

Instead of the 1.9 percent par increase for Federal workers, he wrote to Ryan saying they should only get 1.4 percent.

The Federal government is one of the biggest employers in the nation (it is relatively smaller that it was decades ago btw), at a huge supplier of good paying middle class jobs with solid benefits. Trump is reasoning is that the country can't afford it. So he can't give middle class people a somewhat reasonable pay raise yet he wants to pedal tax cuts to the rich.

Furthermore, the jobs report will probably be good and he will be slurping himself all over TV about how great he has been for the economy (spoiler alert, in reality he hasn't done ****).

So Trump screws over Federal workers, at the same time he is trying to cut taxes for the rich, and the long term reduction in spending from that will also hurt Federal workers. Best of all, he is flip flop on his stances on the economy once again to make this sound reasonable.

So congrats Republican Federal workers, you played yaself.

Last edited:
If you work for the Federal government in a civilian role, Trump today exposed you as a complete sucker.

Instead of the 1.9 percent par increase for Federal workers, he wrote to Ryan saying they should only get 1.4 percent.

The Federal government is one of the biggest employers in the nation (it is relatively smaller that it was decades ago btw), at a huge supplier of good paying middle class jobs with solid benefits. Trump is reasoning is that the country can't afford it. So he can't give middle class people a somewhat reasonable pay raise yet he wants to pedal tax cuts to the rich.

Furthermore, the jobs report will probably be good and he will be slurping himself all over TV about how great he has been for the economy (spoiler alert, in reality he hasn't done ****).

So Trump screws over Federal workers, at the same time he is trying to cut taxes for the rich, and the long term reduction in spending from that will also hurt Federal workers. Best of all, he is flip flop on his stances on the economy once again to make this sound reasonable.

Better save 6months of pay

That Money is coming from Baron's college fund which shows just how Selfless DON IS.:emoji_lipstick::emoji_v::emoji_kiss:
I'm hoping donald can deflect long enough and get away with not giving the money to Houston (full of libbies) and instead can use the money to fire up trump University 2.0 where Baron can get an INCREDIBLE education in how to be DAPPER and GREAT. :emoji_bikini::emoji_bikini::emoji_boot:

trump is yet to name a successor for when he is no longer with us (dark days!) but all signs point to dapper Baron, first of his name, only son of donald trump and Melania Knauss, and soon to receive a million dollar education at trump U! just like Kim Jong Un, Rickon Stark, and Bashar Assad, he will make his dead father proud!

Last edited:
https://www.gq.com/story/devos-hires-devry-dean/amp

It shouldn't be a surprise then that, according to Politico, DeVos has chosen Julian Schmoke Jr., former dean of the for-profit DeVry University, to head the Student Aid Enforcement Unit, whose purpose is to make sure that schools aren't misleading or defrauding students. In fact, when the Obama administration announced the creation of the Student Aid Enforcement Unit, they specifically cited DeVry misleading students about their prospects for future jobs and salaries.

:rofl:

Make sure your kids are bilingual, folks! There might not be an adequate education system in the US by the time they are ready to enter college.

If you work for the Federal government in a civilian role and voted for Trump, today he exposed you as a complete sucker.

I sat an smirked when my group leader was telling us where to get the latest news (the federalist) on whether we would get a military budget agreed on some months back or be sent home.

I hate walking by coworkers comps as they play their faux news all day.

I'm hoping donald can deflect long enough and get away with not giving the money to Houston (full of libbies) and instead can use the money to fire up trump University 2.0 where Baron can get an INCREDIBLE education in how to be DAPPER and GREAT. :emoji_bikini::emoji_bikini::emoji_boot:

trump is yet to name a successor for when he is no longer with us (dark days!) but all signs point to dapper Baron, first of his name, only son of donald trump and Melania Knauss, and soon to receive a million dollar education at trump U! just like Kim Jong Un, Rickon Stark, and Bashar Assad, he will make his dead father proud!

COMRADE whywesteppin bringing the HEAT. BARSON/NIGHT KING 2020.

Bring it b, come 2020 the left's hero will rise and take back the Oval Throne....
160503-tomasky-sanders-comeback-tease_oxs02y

Bring it b, come 2020 the left's hero will rise and take back the Oval Throne....
160503-tomasky-sanders-comeback-tease_oxs02y

He is pretty ripped for a man in his 70's. Kayaking and/or dragging your kayak every where you go really can keep a person from developing a gut as they age.

Back
Top Bottom