***Official Political Discussion Thread***

which one of y'all did this...:nerd:

New video reveals car hurtling toward Trump motorcade

636397877716685398-car.PNG

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...ar-hurtling-toward-trump-motorcade/623237001/

I pray something like this never occurs to any of my loved ones; especially not in my presence. I would have an internal battle with myself that results ins a lose-lose. I have to protect my family knowing I will die at the hands of an officer in the wrong. If I don't protect my family, how do I live with myself knowing I didn't step up to protect them.

I hate the system and how they coddle crooked cops.

edit: Even if i dont die, stepping in and restraining an officer in the wrong results in charges, lose my job, livelihood, etc. smh

I don't mean it like it will come across, but i'm glad it's a white lady this time. It will resonate with more people when the victim looks like them.
I see where you are coming from.

Shout out to ole girl for doing what was right and hopefully things get sorted out, but if it was a black woman people would be throwing out all kinds of deflections to claim she deserved it. And saying all kinds of vile ****.

I pray something like this never occurs to any of my loved ones; especially not in my presence. I would have an internal battle with myself that results ins a lose-lose. I have to protect my family knowing I will die at the hands of an officer in the wrong. If I don't protect my family, how do I live with myself knowing I didn't step up to protect them.

I hate the system and how they coddle crooked cops.

edit: Even if i dont die, stepping in and restraining an officer in the wrong results in charges, lose my job, livelihood, etc. smh

Yeah can't watch your people get hurt, but you know if you step in you'll be hemmed up for a long time.

I see where you are coming from.

Shout out to ole girl for doing what was right and hopefully things get sorted out, but if it was a black woman people would be throwing out all kinds of deflections to claim she deserved it. And saying all kinds of vile ****.

Yup, she was "mouthy".

It also bothers me immensely from a medical perspective. The hospital is the domain of medical care providers. The main role for an officer in that setting is to protect the medical team and provide them any necessary help. Otherwise, they're supposed to stay the **** out of the way of the medical team until their job is done. As much as police like to ***** and moan about how stressful their job is, so is the ED, and they don't take long breaks to patrol and grab donuts.

I'm thinking now hospitals should hire their own security services and disarm any police officer who gets onto hospital property.

Cost will be the problem regarding private security teams.
Also will likely create a "Us vs Them" kind of environment.

Why was that nurse arrested?

Strikes a cord with me because I'm a nurse

*edit

I'm all updated.

. Makes me upset that the officer is still on active duty

I dislike cops

Last edited:
That's crazy because I scold my children for snatching. Looked like dude didn't want her to hear what she was listening to.

I'm not sure but I think in ny if you assault a nurse who's on duty that's 25 years..

Not sure what the policy is in salt lake

I don't even care, that guy should do major time

It's so disgusting that our "president" can't give a decent, empathetic statement if he's not reading it off a paper or teleprompter.

Also, it'd be terrible optics for him to terminate DACA right after a storm that's affected millions of Latinos in southeastern Texas and Louisiana. There's literally not a worse time to address something like this.

....which means he's definitely going to go through with it. :smh:

It's so disgusting that our "president" can't give a decent, empathetic statement if he's not reading it off a paper or teleprompter.

Also, it'd be terrible optics for him to terminate DACA right after a storm that's affected millions of Latinos in southeastern Texas and Louisiana. There's literally not a worse time to address something like this.

....which means he's definitely going to go through with it. :smh:

If it's a bad idea that shouldn't be done, the orange clown will most definitely do it.

I never thought of it like that, but pushing supply side/trickle down/Reaganomics is treating much just pedaling the prosperity gospel in its own way. :lol:

And in both cases, and indoctrinated masses are finessed out of their money and/or economic well being.

We gotta have a NT Political thread summit at Ninja's crib when Mueller gets Trump out the paint.

Back
Top Bottom