***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Rye and Jarrett bae always reel me back in when my Rusty senses go off
wow.png

Was at a Halloween party and most were in the Republican Party club or something like that and they sound like they on cocaine or something

Wait, I thought the Russia collusion investigation was yielding zero results? That's what the resident know-it-all was telling us.

In under 12 months of Trumps presidency, people are already getting indicted. I wonder how many people will end up going to jail over the 4 years of his Presidency. Probably at least 20-30 people, if he doesn't get impeached first.

What is even more ironic is that according to the US Code's section on the flag, carrying or displaying the flag horizontally is disrespecting the flag. In other words, this. But I don't see Trump calling for everyone who ever approved and participated in such displays. I wonder why...
20151115153347.0.jpg

Who exactly is he telling to DO SOMETHING? :lol:
Does he realize that the GOP controls all branches of government and that there are ongoing probes on Hillary...? I'm going to assume the answer to that is no.

Trying to not get my hopes up, I've come to gripes with the fact that this guy might make it four years.

But this seems hopeful, truly hope this disturbed man resigns and lets this country heal from his egregious assault.

Quell is the person that complained about raising health insurance prices under the ACA because he had a tough job not making much and his insurance was expensive. He tried to play victim HARD

The favorite politician signed an executive order that will cause healthcare prices to jumps, yet he still supports it. Not a peep of criticism

That pretty much shows he puts partisan trolling ahead of principle.

Back
Top Bottom