***Official Political Discussion Thread***

and this is how this thread dissolves into personal attacks...
Says the man that insults people's disability, their fertility struggles, and the fact they live in another country or are an immigrant.

Please, spare us the victim act Edwin. You are like a boxer that throws low blows, yet complains when they get hit with a sucker punch.

So you are saying that in fact you are DEVOTED to 45?

Bruh....you legit proud of that!? This can't be life man

im speaking in general...

da point is nobody is gonna shame votes away from Trump except Trump himself...ya might as well get ya game up for 2018 & 2020.

Like legit the only people I'm "devoted" to is my wife and my mother....you pretty much putting Trump on the same pedestal as a mother, son or spouse...WHAT IN THE WORLD IS WRONG WITH YOU BRO :lol:

Saying that Trump "got there by pandering to the half of America that thinks a little different than them" is one hell of a way to put playing on xenophobia, racism, sexism, and tribalism.

I was thinking the same thing but didn't have the energy to respond :lol:

Says the man that insults people's disability, their fertility struggles, and the fact they live in another country or are an immigrant.

steezy can address whateva slight he thinks i got on him whenever he wants, he knows where i live, don't think he needs you holding his hand.

im speaking in general...

da point is nobody is gonna shame votes away from Trump except Trump himself...ya might as well get ya game up for 2018 & 2020.

At this point, not even Trump himself can shame his supporters away, you guys are so wrapped up in this blind loyalty, Trunp can come up to the heights, spit in your mommas face and you'll be so conflicted internally you'll start questioning what your mother did that pushed da Donald to do such thing.

**** is legit the wildest thing I've ever witness bro

But forreal though, Ninja was all high energy slandering the Dems last week but now he’s acting low energy when Trump is getting slandered. Sad!

steezy can address whateva slight he thinks i got on him whenever he wants, he knows where i live, don't think he needs you holding his hand.

This bruh :lol: I don't know bout you, but my skin is a bit thicker than to want to throw down with you over some infertility jokes :rofl: you seem to get more offended about our jokes on your blind loyalty to Trump, than me or Belgium are about you snapping at our health issues :lol:

Trunp can come up to the heights, spit in your mommas face and you'll be so conflicted internally you'll start questioning what your mother did that pushed da Donald to do such thing.

why would u even bring up my moms? why?...Elkin wouldn't say that in person, so why would you type it here.

some of u can't separate politics from personal.

The left doesn't need to convince Trump diehards to win.

Trump won by the slimiest margins with the help of Russia, Comey, white resentment, sexism and some swing voters. Not all those factors will be at play next time around

How about this, how about we as a country make it as easy as possible for citizens to vote. Give ex-cons their voting rights back, get rid of voter ID or make IDs easy as possible to get. Increase polling stations and extend early voting. Also make polling stations proportional to the population of the area.

In other words, stop targeting black people and other liberal voters for voter suppression.

And let's have an election under those conditions. But of course Trump Stans don't support voting access, because if voting was made easier, more liberal would be allowed to vote and their mans would get washed.

So please, spare me. The right don't want a fair open election about ideas. They know they would get that electoral work.

Last edited:
But forreal though, Ninja was all high energy slandering the Dems last week but now he’s acting low energy when Trump is getting slandered. Sad!

umm... everything i said is still going on. :lol:

glom unto da indictments all you want, imma enjoy re-reading em like November 8th.

:lol: rustlemania in here

I'm happy to see anyone from either party get exposed, whether it's the Clinton's criminal dealings or Trump's collusion.

If you even care an ounce about the country you live in, you'll see that this isn't a one sided game. Our standing as a world leader is crumbling, and there are people passionately defending the people causing it. How someone could shrug off the fact another country manipulated the election process just to be loyal to a party/leader is fascinating.

IMG_1829.JPG
Dude vanished with the Run option

Btw Ninja, I wasn't attacking your moms, simply using an example of the extent of this blind loyalty you display for this man, im not the type of dude to even remotely say ANYTHING disrespectful towards your mom, that's not out of respect to you, more out of respect to her....so stop acting like what I said was offensive in any way.

Back
Top Bottom