***Official Political Discussion Thread***

u misquoted me and doubling down on being wrong when da cavs signed Wade for veteran leadership, and playoff insurance...go sit down b. :lol:

You said Wade would be a good defender this year...and "muscle memory" would kick in at some point.

You move the goal posts in basketball too. Of course :rofl:

Stay
In
Yo
Lane

(NYC HIP HOP Culture, Throwback Jerseys, Cuban chains and whips you'll never cop)

You said Wade would be a good defender this year...and "muscle memory" would kick in at some point

i never said wade would be a Elite defender, but he's still a better defender than anyone on that team not named Crowder... what exactly are you yappin about? nothing has changed.

:rofl: :rofl:

Da muscle memory

*cough*

wade_fs.jpg

On the other side of the floor, Wade’s defense has been a pleasant surprise. He’ll never be the lockdown defender he was in his prime, and his effort waxes and wanes, especially in transition. With that said, who knew he could still block shots like this?

Wade is currently blocking 1.4 shots per 36 minutes. That actually ties the best mark of his entire NBA career, which he posted six years ago in the 2011-12 season with the Heat.

That is bonkers for a 6’4” guard who can’t jump anymore. His timing is still impeccable, and he’s got the wingspan and smarts to pick his spots on when he thinks he can get a piece of an opponent’s shot. This number probably won’t stay as high as it is, but as it stands, it’s helpful for a team that almost never can get the other team’s shots to miss.

The blocked shots are flashy, but Wade’s presence on defense has also helped the Cavaliers go from “the worst defense of all time” to “really bad.” The team allows 116.7 points per 100 possessions with Wade on the bench. With him on the floor, they’ve “only” allowed 106.7. That’s a byproduct of who he’s playing with and against (not Derrick Rose, not opposing starters), but it’s still a positive trend for a team that needs to seek out as many of those as possible.

https://www.fearthesword.com/2017/11/9/16628566/dwyane-wade-cavaliers-bench

i got many wheel houses b... now scram fom da political thread wavycrocket wavycrocket , its obvious your tail is squarely between your legs.

Talk about doubling down on stupidity. The Cavs defense is atrocious.

This is not one of ya many wheel houses b. I actually prefer you talking silly about econ and politics.

The blocked shots are flashy, but Wade’s presence on defense has also helped the Cavaliers go from “the worst defense of all time” to “really bad.” The team allows 116.7 points per 100 possessions with Wade on the bench. With him on the floor, they’ve “only” allowed 106.7. That’s a byproduct of who he’s playing with and against (not Derrick Rose, not opposing starters), but it’s still a positive trend for a team that needs to seek out as many of those as possible.
Those are not encouraging stats even if he “slightly” improves the defense lol

*cough*

wade_fs.jpg

On the other side of the floor, Wade’s defense has been a pleasant surprise. He’ll never be the lockdown defender he was in his prime, and his effort waxes and wanes, especially in transition. With that said, who knew he could still block shots like this?

Wade is currently blocking 1.4 shots per 36 minutes. That actually ties the best mark of his entire NBA career, which he posted six years ago in the 2011-12 season with the Heat.

That is bonkers for a 6’4” guard who can’t jump anymore. His timing is still impeccable, and he’s got the wingspan and smarts to pick his spots on when he thinks he can get a piece of an opponent’s shot. This number probably won’t stay as high as it is, but as it stands, it’s helpful for a team that almost never can get the other team’s shots to miss.

https://www.fearthesword.com/2017/11/9/16628566/dwyane-wade-cavaliers-bench

i got many wheel houses b... now scram fom da political thread wavycrocket wavycrocket , its obvious your tail is squarely between your legs.

Another thing you don't really understand :lol:. That article is using PER 36 stats to say Wade isn't as bad as a defender as we thought. Not that he isn't bad....but he's not as bad as the worst player on the Cavs :lol:.

YOU said "da muscle memory" would kick in and Wade would be a good defender. He's still bad....just not as bad as the worst defense of all time.

Goal posts....moved

Man I’m not even trying to hear what this cognitive deficit *** dude thinks about any sport take that stuff somewhere else.

You come in the Politics thread at least you know exactly what you’re exposing your self to. :lol:

as a team, Wade however improves em from non existent, to just terrible.
Correlation and causation of course are two different things. This number is affected by Wade playing mostly against other second units in his bench role. You just cherry picked some random blog without actually having watched games and seeing what's going on, which isn't surprising at all. Wade isn't a good defender. The article legit only points out that he has a knack for timing blocks and that the rating is a little better with him on the court. :lol: Of course you'd think that somehow that proves you right.

Those are not encouraging stats even if he “slightly” improves the defense lol

son said he was washed, i said he'd still be good defense wise, no where near his prime but still useful on a team that doesn't defend well.

Wavy effectively inserted foot in mouth, i mean he misquoted me on D Rose, someone who couldn't keep someone in front of him while he was a MVP candidate :lol:

son said he was washed, i said he'd still be good defense wise, no where near his prime but still useful on a team that doesn't defend well.

Wavy effectively inserted foot in mouth, i mean he misquoted me on D Rose, someone who couldn't keep someone in front of him while he was a MVP candidate :lol:
Nah he’s still washed man. Just cuz he ain’t as washed as D Rose doesn’t mean he is not mediocre.

Back
Top Bottom