***Official Political Discussion Thread***

If you look at basketball reference, Dwyane Wade is having his worse defensive season so far

https://www.basketball-reference.com/players/w/wadedw01.html

Defensive rating per 100 possessions at 114 currently, defensive win shares at 0, and -1 in DBPM.

He’s past his prime cuh

200.gif

where does that negate my claim that even in his diminished state he still provides defensive prowness on a team void of nearly any?
He’s good for like a block or two and a steal. Otherwise he still gets scored on easily now lol
That’s not a ringing endorsement for trying to make him seem like he’s a good defender.

Bruce Bowen rarely got blocks and even didn’t register a lot of steals, but he was known as an elite defender even past his prime.

Prime Wade is long dead and gone, mediocre blown up knees Wade is here. Smart enough to once in a while make a decent defensive play, but he’s an old man in a young man’s league.

Also I came across this lol

Dwyane Wade saw just 14 minutes in a 130-122 win over the Washington Wizards on Nov. 3, largely due to his inability to guard John Wall or Bradley Beal.

"The way those guys move and the pace they play at, I just thought it was fair if D-Wade just tried to play against the guys that came off the bench," Lue said.
:rofl:
Dwyane Washed

He’s good for like a block or two and a steal. Otherwise he still gets scored on easily now lol
That’s not a ringing endorsement for trying to make him seem like he’s a good defender

ill take veteran slowed defense than no defense...my premise remains da same.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/alabama-gop-officials-giving-roy-231554676.html

“He’s clean as a hound’s tooth,” Alabama State Auditor Jim Ziegler said in an interview with The Washington Examiner, before invoking the Bible to defend Moore.

“Zachariah and Elizabeth for instance. Zachariah was extremely old to marry Elizabeth and they became the parents of John the Baptist,” Ziegler said. “Also take Joseph and Mary. Mary was a teenager and Joseph was an adult carpenter. They became parents of Jesus.”

lol wat?

Son loooool I wish I didn’t find this funny but loooool

These same people....casted their votes to elect a man who openly bragged about his skill in sexually assaulting women using his celebrity and power to the most powerful position in the world. They'd vote in Harvey Weinstein RIGHT NOW if he had an (R) next to his name and was an unapologetic racist.

Not surprising at all :smh: :lol:.

Hannity has said on his radio show that Roy Moore's relationship with the 14 year old was consensual.
Surely Fox will take action :rolleyes

Back
Top Bottom