***Official Political Discussion Thread***

IMG_5759.JPG

What allegedly happened next is the scary part of the story. At about 8 a.m. Saturday, unusually early for the kingdom, Hariri was summoned to meet MBS. The trappings of protocol were gone; Hariri traveled in two cars with only his personal security. He was out of sight for several hours.

Hariri next appeared publicly on television, at about 2 p.m., reading a statement saying that he was resigning as prime minister because of Iranian threats on his life and Tehran’s export of “devastation and chaos.” Such belligerent language about Iran was uncharacteristic for Hariri, and none of his regular speechwriters were consulted about the speech.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opin...3a1fb4-c647-11e7-84bc-5e285c7f4512_story.html

The Lebanese president also says the PM was kidnapped and French diplomats have implied that he isn't free in Riyadh

So let's get this straight,the Saudi's lowkey kidnapped dude, won't allow him to leave and have pressured him to resign and publicly denounce Lebanons biggest ally,Iran. Sounds legit...

Guess it really pays to be allied with the US and Israel,international law doesn't apply to you when that's the case >D. Imagine all the scorn and rightful international condemnation had it been another country :lol:,now it's blind eye turning from everyone.

Also weird how the new King's much-hyped "reforms" seem to mostly be about purging dissent within the royal ranks + inflaming and escalating regional tensions. The timing is especially strange given how ISIS in the area has been all but defeated and now the Saudi's have 3 new conflicts/proxy wars lined up in the cut (the Yemen conflict/genocide isn't that new though tbf)...

The Lebanese president also says the PM was kidnapped and French diplomats have implied that he isn't free in Riyadh

So let's get this straight,the Saudi's lowkey kidnapped dude, won't allow him to leave and have pressured him to resign and publicly denounce Lebanons biggest ally,Iran. Sounds legit...

Guess it really pays to be allied with the US and Israel,international law doesn't apply to you when that's the case >D. Imagine all the scorn and rightful international condemnation had it been another country :lol:,now it's blind eye turning from everyone.

Also weird how the new King's much-hyped "reforms" seem to mostly be about purging dissent within the royal ranks + inflaming and escalating regional tensions. The timing is especially strange given how ISIS in the area has been all but defeated and now the Saudi's have 3 new conflicts/proxy wars lined up in the cut (the Yemen conflict/genocide isn't that new though tbf)...

Aoun and Hezbollah are shady as hell (well every Lebanese politician is) and in most cases I think they are full of it, but this time the Saudi stuff is transparently bad/wrong (can't think of a better word).

much like trump has united unlikely forces against him, Saudi is doing the same to Lebanon. I just worry that it may not be enough to keep trump/Assad/Putin/Saudi away.

I'll be talking to my boy and he'll put on a Sam Harris or Joe Rogan podcast ep and I sigh as soon as I hear his voice. I hate his goddamn voice.
Comparison Ford posted and article from him on something relative poverty thing. It seemed like a good argument but to me anyone that knows Urban Economics and America history would know why there is higher crime in America's cities.

So I googled some of dudes ****, dude's whole shtick seems to be trying to intellectualize white fragility.

Funny, dude complains about safe spaces and now I read that he planning on starting a program to try and get professors at the university he works at fired for teaching gender and race issues wrong.

Putin is just ****ing the US now. Trump said earlier that he and Putin briefly discussed the elections and that Putin told him he didn't do it. Now the Kremlin released a statement saying that they did not discuss US elections.

Comparison Ford posted and article from him on something relative poverty thing. It seemed like a good argument but to me anyone that knows Urban Economics and America history would know why there is higher crime in America's cities.

So I googled some of dudes ****, dude's whole shtick seems to be trying to intellectualize white fragility.

Funny, dude complains about safe spaces and now I read that he planning on starting a program to try and get professors at the university he works at fired for teaching gender and race issues wrong.

This about Sam Harris?

If so I noticed years ago that dude uses pseudo-intellectualism to peddle bigoted views. Specifically when he was pushing Islamaphobia.

This about Sam Harris?

If so I noticed years ago that dude uses pseudo-intellectualism to peddle bigoted views. Specifically when he was pushing Islamaphobia.
Nah, Peterson

Harris says and does some vile ****, but he understands issues way better than Peterson from the little I have seen.

Even though Harris's buffoonery has been getting called out more and more.

I'd like the Trump supporters to explain how decimating the State Department, career diplomats quitting at high rates, ... helps "make America great again."

And how the US President showing the whole world how weak he is by folding and cuddling up to Putin like a lapdog is somehow beneficial to both the US itself and its standing in the world.

Macron explicitly called out Russia's meddling in a joint public press conference while Putin was standing next to him.
All Trump seems to do is suck up to Putin.

Bernie is being Bernie

Dude wrote an article for Politico basically using Barzile's nonsense as a source to argue for reforms in the DNC. Everything that went against him in the primary, like closed primaries, he wants changed.

And he is pretty much setting up another civil war when the Unity commission makes their recommendations because his people don't have enough control to do whatever they want.

Dude on circus bathroom status

Last edited:
Last edited:
Bernie is being Bernie

Dude wrote an article for Politico basically using Barzile's nonsense as a source to argue for reforms in the DNC. Everything that went against him in the primary, like closed primaries, he wants changed.

And he is pretty much setting up another civil war when the Unity commission makes their recommendations because his people don't have enough control to do whatever they want.

Dude on circus bathroom status

I'VE been trying to tell LIBBIES that BERNARD Neon Deion SANDERS is a self serving clown. I respect RINOS for at least joining da WINNING team but Bernie won't even join Da Libbie Scum Dems. He's always demanding to be traded. He went from the Falcons to the 49ers to Cowboys to Baseball to Soccer to Raymond Lewis Ravens. Pick a side BERNARD.

eb72f7cdcaa3d8370a8ecd67a3d7a5de1395f48d05c71674c9f0d8ba7a1767cd.gif

tenor (1).gif

In order to give a small demonstration of the sad state of affairs in our government due to the language barrier:
And this is just from a relatively small subcommittee hearing, in a full parliamentary session in either chamber practically half the room is wearing translator earpieces, earbuds, headphones, ... because they can't understand eachother without it. I've been to parliament a few times and saw it for myself. I find it not only pathetic but disgraceful that so many politicians in our federal government don't even bother learning to speak and/or understand Belgium's 2 main native languages Dutch and French.
906db719c76f998fd9a623a97d8a6689.jpg

1ea5b7335df9bc22691125b841a666e4.png

73d3e6f9009378f8c04b90b068f3954b.png

95a8e6f4a518547c34713b832959dd58.png

8ae0e28b731e67aab132f3ebec12f6ea.png

I'll be talking to my boy and he'll put on a Sam Harris or Joe Rogan podcast ep and I sigh as soon as I hear his voice. I hate his goddamn voice.
Over the years, it’s become more and more difficult to stomach Joe’s podcast. I genuinely tried to give Jordan Peterson and Sam Harris my ear and a chance at convincing me, but
I noticed years ago that dude uses pseudo-intellectualism to peddle bigoted views. Specifically when he was pushing Islamaphobia.
Pretty much sums it up.

Back
Top Bottom