***Official Political Discussion Thread***

PAPA Vlad deserves our Admiration and Respect.
vladimir-putin-eating-popcorn.jpg

Last time he "quit," he became PM of Russia while Medvedev was "running" things. I just don't see why he would leave now that he sort of has the upper hand on the US for the first time in decades.

These corrupt fools must think that everyone else is stupid as hell with the repeated attempts at insulting folks intelligence :lol:

At least he's admitting who's interests he serves...

Trickle down economics b, is simple...give the big guys a break so we can feed off their droppings :lol:

I ***** HATE THESE *******S, they deserve to all fall ill with terminal cancer...pieces of **** ALL OF THEM

I put about zero belief in Putin quitting until the day he actually steps down and doesn't simply switch roles with a puppet prime minister. Also, The Sun is legitimately one of the worst newspapers in the UK.

Well, looks like ninja might get that annual 3% GDP growth after all, it will just have a negative sign in front of it.

This Trump tax cut is beyond the foolishness of past supply side tax cuts. This Trump tax plan is treasonous and I say that because the priority is given to corporate tax cuts above all else. It means that he will forgo tax relief for Americans and will raise taxes on Americans in order to benefit foreign share holders of US stocks.

It is one thing to prioritize wealthy Americans over non wealthy Americans, it is wrong but I would not call it treasonous. I will, however, call tax hikes on education, healthcare and housing in order to help out Chinese, Saudi and Russian share holders an act of treason.

Trump's flamboyant manners started the comparisons to African strong men but his legacy will be that most Banana Republics of traits, impoverishing your countrymen, starting a recession and mortgaging the health and economic development of your own people so that wealthy foreigners can further be enriched.

Well, looks like ninja might get that annual 3% GDP growth after all, it will just have a negative sign in front of it.

This Trump tax cut is beyond the foolishness of past supply side tax cuts. This Trump tax plan is treasonous and I say that because the priority is given to corporate tax cuts above all else. It means that he will forgo tax relief for Americans and will raise taxes on Americans in order to benefit foreign share holders of US stocks.

It is one thing to prioritize wealthy Americans over non wealthy Americans, it is wrong but I would not call it treasonous. I will, however, call tax hikes on education, healthcare and housing in order to help out Chinese, Saudi and Russian share holders an act of treason.

Trump's flamboyant manners started the comparisons to African strong men but his legacy will be that most Banana Republics of traits, impoverishing your countrymen, starting a recession and mortgaging the health and economic development of your own people so that wealthy foreigners can further be enriched.

You don't know how negative signs work in da real world, b.

Da coffers finna be poppin.

Back
Top Bottom