***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Jim Jones,Charles Manson and David Koresh would be proud

They never did it on such a grand and far ranging scale...

These conservatives/religious right/family values dudes looking funny in the light

D88F30AA-A2D9-418B-9879-120E2356C389.jpeg

Just need to PS trump on them

That dude would be better off spending that money on some 2018 races.

I mean if democrats take the house and the senate (which suddenly seems like a possibility) Trump is seriously ****ed.

Son I just vomited in my mouth hearing that clown speak...

"Blacks for Trump" absolutely DISGUSTING

It clearly says they expect growth to be at 2.5 next year.

YOU have always maintained that anything below 3% is bad.

and i maintain once tax reform passes 3% annual GDP will be da minimum we do....

that annemic "new normal" 1% growth is history b.

da rookie needs to find himself a comic book villian he can use as a foil in this thread...cuz i ain't even worried about you right now :lol:

everything i wanted got either passed, approved, or being implemented. if tax reform gets to da finish line 2018 looking like house Money status.

and i maintain once tax reform passes 3% annual GDP will be da minimum we do....

that annemic "new normal" 1% growth is history b.

da rookie needs to find himself a comic book villian he can use as a foil in this thread...cuz i ain't even worried about you right now :lol:

everything i wanted got either passed, approved, or being implemented. if tax reform gets to da finish line 2018 looking like house Money status.

:rofl: Yep you didn't read because they even provide the post recession average growth rate. It is double the figure you listed.

You are calling some a rookie but you *** does not even read or know the content of the links you post.

You can call rookie all you want, my *** is not the one pivoting right now. Backing off all that economic ignorance you were barking last year.

What a time. :lol:

Passing tax reform in it's current for will be giant L for Republicans in the long run.

When Trump voters realize they got Paul Ryan's agenda instead of Trump's they will pissed.

By the time those people realize they’d been bamboozled, it’d be too late anyway. They’re not the sharpest bunch. Plus who’s to say that they would even care as long as it brings more “libbie tears”?

:rofl: Yep you didn't read because they even provide the post recession average growth rate. It is double the figure you listed.

You are calling some a rookie but you *** does not even read or know the content of the links you post.

You can call rookie all you want, my *** is not the one pivoting right now. Backing off all that economic ignorance you were barking last year.

What a time. :lol:

da rookie looking exasperated b....

if tax reform passes you might need to actually reframe from this thread and start putin' at ur gig... business about to pick up. :pimp:

Passing tax reform in it's current for will be giant L for Republicans in the long run

not if da economy picks up like a rocket.

once consumerism takes effect from da products of a robust economy, good luck getting people out their respective bubbles of affluence.

he's got a point thou...

you gonna stand for da Mexican anthem, when you dunno how bad their atrocities are? :lol:

he shouldve just sat for everything like he normally does.

There really isn't anything you'll disagree on when it comes to papi Trump...so is not surprising you think he has a point

I'm with Marshawn....Trump is a hipocrite, guaranteed dude doesn't stand up for the anthem himself :lol:

Back
Top Bottom